1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Great First Week

12-4-4, I certainly can't complain about how the first week went!

And what's going on with Beltran, just belted his 3rd HR and has a SB already!  Looks like he's well removed from the knee troubles.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Great First Week

I guess so! Always good to get off to a fast start...

or so I hear. haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

14-3-3 so far this week!  I might be setting myself up for disappointment later on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Great First Week:
    [QUOTE]14-3-3 so far this week!  I might be setting myself up for disappointment later on.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

Rubbing it in already JB-3. Don't worry, when my team gets through with you, then you will really have a commanding lead. At least Aceves finally secured an out and brought his "Infinity" ERA to an actual number.

Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great First Week : Rubbing it in already JB-3. Don't worry, when my team gets through with you, then you will really have a commanding lead. At least Aceves finally secured an out and brought his "Infinity" ERA to an actual number.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

It was HILARIOUS listening to Felger talk about the infinity ERA...he really is a simpleton, he couldn't grasp how an ERA could be infinity. After explaining it 5 ways from Sunday, Mazz finally got it across to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great First Week : Rubbing it in already JB-3. Don't worry, when my team gets through with you, then you will really have a commanding lead. At least Aceves finally secured an out and brought his "Infinity" ERA to an actual number.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Just got to enjoy it while it lasts, 15-2-3 now!  Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Yeah, well just wait until you have to go up against the Giant Collapsing Disaster known as my team!

Sure, you might beat the Hopeless Hapless by a score of 18-2, but that just means the you should be embarrassed.  How did I get 2?!?!?!?!?