Friday, 8/31 Game vs. Oakland As

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Friday, 8/31 Game vs. Oakland As

In response to Friday, 8/31 Game vs. Oakland As:

This team absolutely is atrocious. I cannot wait until this season is over. I am glad for my 49ers who are suppose to be up and coming. I have been so disgusted that I even tried to cancel my MLB Package but there was no gain to get out of it.  If this team does not do anything to improve in the off season, I am not wasting my money on the MLB Package for next year.

Speaking of the 49ers, I am a fan too iving in the Bay area past 45 years. Like The Pats too & wanted 49ers & Pats in Super Bowl last year but damn Giants beat us with 2 fumbles..one a 3pt field goal to tie & next 3 pt field goal in OT. Then Pats lose to NY 2nd time in 2 yrs in Super Bowl.

By the way, re: tonight's game and football...ssems lucky we at least got a safety for our 2 pts of we'd been blanked. Have been a Sox fan for 50+ years but happy I'm a local fan too so Giants & A's have kept me interested in baseball. Damn...hope Gonzo doesn't help LA overtake the Giants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to George-Hayduke's comment:

Well, just like last night, there are no comments allowed for the game tonight. So I figured I would try to start a thread here as was suggested. Hopefully some of the regulars will show up. (Except you-know-who the you-know-what.)

And let me be the first to say- I hate, hate, HATE this new format.

I think only Yankee fans like yourself under yet another alias likes to start gamethreads now since you're the only ones enjoying them. With so little posts after so much time being on the board, you're clearly an alias. And you even have your favorite punching bag lined up with your first post.

Do I have to be the smartest person on this board? It's exhausting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And you probably need that bag over your head because anyone who would spend as much time as you do making up aliases on a rival team's board is probably a mess in more ways than one.

Let's hope the forum is changed so posters can't pretend to be multiple personalities on the board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team absolutely is atrocious. I cannot wait until this season is over. I am glad for my 49ers who are suppose to be up and coming. I have been so disgusted that I even tried to cancel my MLB Package but there was no gain to get out of it.  If this team does not do anything to improve in the off season, I am not wasting my money on the MLB Package for next year.

Speaking of the 49ers, I am a fan too iving in the Bay area past 45 years. Like The Pats too & wanted 49ers & Pats in Super Bowl last year but damn Giants beat us with 2 fumbles..one a 3pt field goal to tie & next 3 pt field goal in OT. Then Pats lose to NY 2nd time in 2 yrs in Super Bowl.

By the way, re: tonight's game and football...ssems lucky we at least got a safety for our 2 pts of we'd been blanked. Have been a Sox fan for 50+ years but happy I'm a local fan too so Giants & A's have kept me interested in baseball. Damn...hope Gonzo doesn't help LA overtake the Giants.

[/QUOTE]

so far so good on that account
    im in the bay too and with sox out, will root for low budget teams like the as and orioles

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I have been a 49ers fan since Brodie and Spurrier were there. In that playoff game I know about the two fumbles but that was a bad call on that Bradshaw forward progress run. that was clearly a fumble.

eIn response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell Dent. Show Russell Dent's posts

In response to George-Hayduke's comment:

Well, just like last night, there are no comments allowed for the game tonight. So I figured I would try to start a thread here as was suggested. Hopefully some of the regulars will show up. (Except you-know-who the you-know-what.)

And let me be the first to say- I hate, hate, HATE this new format.

Maybe you should get the band back together...

No, not the Blues Brothers -- the Monkey Wrench Gang.  They could probably 'fix' the problems here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to michaelsjr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Way past my bedtime and Im watching this fiasco.  Only bright spot I see is Tazawa.  As for Lester being claimed on waivers.....no crying towel needed.

Lester was claimed but the Red Sox didn't want to trade him.   Do you know what team wanted him?   Last night's game was one of the worst I have watched this season.  I won't continue to watch anymore games like last night. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Motown9009. Show Motown9009's posts

Are they really that bad? I know everyone looked at the salary dump as them giving up a lot of great players, but Gonzalez was the only good, productive player they're without now. Beckett was terrible all year, Crawford only played a couple of weeks, and Nick Punto wouldn't be missed in a family photo. The lost one productive player and they're rolling over like this.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This is a joke right?  Now they're actually trying to lose?

11. This post has been removed.