1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

On the fronnt burner

What happened, was out vacationing... Dont see it anywhere...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: On the fronnt burner

You are here and not here. Click on any of the five topics on the front page of front burner. When that comes up,click on on the front burner near the top of that page again, and that will give yuou the full list of current front burner topics

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

There are certain file size limitations even for forums as large as this one. I'm guessing you need to start over whatever open threads you have, that you want to continue. This sort of thing is necessary from time to time. So, start your engines!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

There are certain file size limitations even for forums as large as this one. I'm guessing you need to start over whatever open threads you have, that you want to continue. This sort of thing is necessary from time to time. So, start your engines!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?? EVAA SINCE A CERTAIN SOMEONE HAS BEEN ON VACATION (GOLF) THIS BOARD HAS BEEN OUT OF WACK !!!  EITHER BY ACCIDENT OR ON PURPOSE....WHAT SAY YOU ?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?? EVAA SINCE A CERTAIN SOMEONE HAS BEEN ON VACATION (GOLF) THIS BOARD HAS BEEN OUT OF WACK !!!  EITHER BY ACCIDENT OR ON PURPOSE....WHAT SAY YOU ?????

I could be wrong Bill but I think we just need to start new threads. They don't want 500 terabytes of data on one thread or whatever it is. It makes sense. Just start new threads. You can now make your plea for Softlaw to come back and a few people might even hear you now!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Well it sure would be nice to keep the "Game threads" as "Game Threads" wouldn't it. They probably want wider involvement but they should at least have a thread section which approximates the "front burner" thread. This doesn't appear to be well thought out.

Sections
Shortcuts