1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: Wednesday Night Game Thread

Anyone see carnie....?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Yes this is sad, I saddened thats why i dont visit much i watch games quietly alone with myself

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not necessarily pumpsie...Phelps is a 4th starter and no world beater...Yankee bullpen is not that rested...Lowe could come in and give up the farm before this game is over...

[/QUOTE]

Cook isn't done yet. More runs are on the way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Phelps looks like his is the reincarnation if Sandy Koufax tonight. Come on guys. Cook is not suited for the American League at all. Two homeruns in one inning. He is a National League Pitcher at best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes this is sad, I saddened thats why i dont visit much i watch games quietly alone with myself

[/QUOTE]

Why bother watching them at all? I have been just checking the box scores in the morning. I will be leaving this game soon too from the looks of it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Speaking of seasoning, SS Ciriaco might need some more experience at 3rd, but boy can  that kid hit and run...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Not necessarily pumpsie...Phelps is a 4th starter and no world beater...Yankee bullpen is not that rested...Lowe could come in and give up the farm before this game is over...

[/QUOTE]

I'm get the feeling you're impatient and dont settle for anything other than excellence. ;))

Cook isn't done yet. More runs are on the way.

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Phelps looks like his is the reincarnation if Sandy Koufax tonight. Come on guys. Cook is not suited for the American League at all. Two homeruns in one inning. He is a National League Pitcher at best.

[/QUOTE]

AL, I agree about Cook, but  I think Sabathia gave up two HR's in an inning, his last start. It happens, it's baseball. hell, just sports. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

PD on fire

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Anyone see carnie....?

[/QUOTE]

yes, he was here last night. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Sabathia and the rest of the veryaverage Yankee pitching is why they will be lucky if they do get a playoff spot, let alone win the division.  Sabathia just seems to have lost velocity and is hardly the ace he once was....Kuroda is really a #2  sytarter, but on the  Yankee staff  he  has become the #1...And as yesterday showed, he cannot shut down a team like an ace can....Pettitte will make a limited contribution at  his age IMHO...The Yankees better hope Pineda comes back next year with something, because they need starting pitching  badly...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

The one thing I do like about Phelps is that evenwhen he gets smacked around, he continues to challenge hitters...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to 2004Idiots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Loney!

[/QUOTE]

Welcome back 2004..most of us missed you here

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Awesome play!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts