In response to heobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to heobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Even if the NYY win this game, they don't deserve to. 0-12 with RISP, bunting more, but not enough, and if Jeter bunted he probably wouldn't be hurt.

[/QUOTE]

What idiocy!

If the score favors the Yankees at the end of he game then they absolutely deserve to win.  That's the way it works.  The high score wins.   How long have you been watching baseball?  Perhaps you should purchase a rule book?

"f Jeter bunted he probably wouldn't be hurt"

I see your calibrated eyeballs are working fine tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I've seen them on the short end of many scores lately. And, iy seems like you need a sedative. If you can't tell our team is paying like cr-p (7-13 of late, since you've proved to me you can count), then you're the one with idiot issues. FWIW,  I'm surprised Ells didn't hit it out.

[/QUOTE]

I've read a lot of your comments over the years and I'm not surprised by anything that surprises you.  Yet I still don't know why you’re not aware that he team that gets the most runs at the end of the contest doesn't deserve to win.  

Perhaps it's the water in NH??  What's your thoughts Steven?

[/QUOTE]

LOL, yes, it's like golf.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Wednesday Night Game Thread

[QUOTE]

Even if the NYY win this game, they don't deserve to. 0-12 with RISP, bunting more, but not enough, and if Jeter bunted he probably wouldn't be hurt.

[/QUOTE]

The NYB should be embarassed losing ANY game to a team as bad as the Red FLOPS. I mean, half of the FLOPS are minor league players it seems, and half of the other half should be in the minors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I Think We Have Scored 5 Or More Runs 7 Times In Last TWO Plus Months........

The NYB should be embarassed losing ANY game to a team as bad as the Red FLOPS. I mean, half of the FLOPS are minor league players it seems, and half of the other half should be in the minors.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I can't argue with any of this...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Salty gets his walking cycle last night, as mentioned by me last night and the NYT today. Otherwise, NYY COULD have, and SHOULD Have, lost; 0-13 with RISP and lousy execution all around, except of course, the HRs. That's all they can do for the most part. Relying on that will not get it done in the PS, and I doubt they'll get there regardless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Salty gets his walking cycle last night, as mentioned by me last night and the NYT today. Otherwise, NYY COULD have, and SHOULD Have, lost; 0-13 with RISP and lousy execution all around, except of course, the HRs. That's all they can do for the most part. Relying on that will not get it done in the PS, and I doubt they'll get there regardless.

[/QUOTE]

The Yankees might make it to the playoffs, but I don't see them getting very far. There are lots of teams playing better baseball right now.