1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: _Moved_

A or B wasn't in a question mode.
    Learn how to ask a question.

If you want me to explain it to you, yet again - I'll start with UR reference "gutless".
    This is gonna make me react accordingly.
    You are so in denial. I mentioned to you earlier that you should stop before hitting the "reply to post" tab and consider how you'd react if UR post was directed toward you.

Now, take a step back and cool off. Look at my first post. Every quote was a direct retort to the tone of yours. You love to needle, but when it's returned in the same fashion, you get all bent out of shape.

This last tirade began when you started licking Softy's azz. The thread you started indicating GM wasn't Softlaw about made me wanna vomit. I figured you were pulling his string, but I have to wonder.

Being you were trying to form a strong alliance with him, you used CERA to further it. You put UR foot in UR mouth when you said:
    "WE all know a poor catcher can hurt a staff". That directly opposes his:
    "Catchers have nothing to do with pitching".

Once I exposed the truth about how you really feel about this justification of a catcher's reverence, you never bothered to address it. No surprise here.

Instead, you go off me being anti-Beckett. One post after another. That had nothing to do with questioning my character. It had everything to do with the extreme you will resort to. Then pawning it off as Press satire perfectly illustrates  "gutless".
    You finally admit to it being stupid.

If I had done that to you, I'd be hearing about it through next Christmas.
    What this all comes down to is this: If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

A or B - it is a question, as in which one is your reasoning in your repetitive slights towards me.

You can make fun of me 8 ways to Sunday I don't get bothered, but to use the same one or two over and over again causes me concern you are a true hater of people you might not get along with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: A Question for harness (?)

"Gee wiz Harness it's obvious you seriously get lathered up over things like this".                   Burrito

So, you start a thread.

"
    I can feel the heat coming off your keyboard here in Asia".

Move where there's no internet access, and you'll feel a different kind of heat. In fact, I'll pay the freight!

"Normally, I would laugh at you but perhaps you need to see a doctor or go
    on med's....."

This triggers "Try living life sober". See how it works?

"I am really sorry if I pushed you closer to the edge".

Ditto. You may want to take a step back from bringing forum attention to it.

"
    I won't do it again".

Why, of course...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

This board doesn't need little old dictators on it. There are enough of those out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

There are a few little self-annointed dictators on this Board. Nothing is more pitiful than little dictators and pleas for censorship. That is "vomit".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Are you crazy? I make fun of you several ways! How dare you limit my repertoire!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I just did. You don't understand the answer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

_Moved_

You were right and I have removed my thread to the Off The Field Fodder where I happily await master harness's personal answer to my question.

Sorry for the distraction and go Red Sox!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

its either A or B gutless

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: A Question for harness (?)

DUDE!  Let it go!!!!!!

I know it's easy to get caught up in a feud on this board, but you gotta just drop it!

p.s.   NOBODY in their right mind is reading what either of you say toward eachother....  REALLY!  I don't even know what you're arguing about, but I'm sure you've both gone too far! 

LET IT GO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Call him a "clown" and if he knows you paralyzed from the waste down he will call you "cripple" - that is how he works,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I started a thread on how dominant Josh Beckett (and Jon Lester) were this season and this was what I got for feedback:

"Josh was not "sliding down hill" the past two seasons. Get a clue.
    He was very good in 2009, on a pace for another 20-win season, until he lost Tek. In fact, it was the very game Tek went down and Farrell was called away when Beckett "lost it"

Last year he was hurt. When he returned, Tito never paired him with Tek.
    Hence he was compromised by a catcher who is no longer a FT catcher in the M.L.'s.

I believe it was Softlaw who kept bashing Beckett last year. Both of you are completely out to lunch on the pitcher/catcher equation.

You guys couldn't find UR way to the ballpark in a taxi!" harness

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

While I was reminded that Beckett actually had a good 2009 - it appeared that the poster was indeed giving full responsibility for Beckett's good and bad to one player, and it was not Beckett himself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: _Moved_:
    [QUOTE]I'm not blamimg anyone for my superior communication skills. You constantly whine about posts you don't like.
    Posted by majorleague[/QUOTE]

R U serious? Really? Superior communication skills?
    You denounce anybody not agreeing with you. You alienate most of the board members.
    You alienate BDC.

What is UR idea of inferior communication skills?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]While I was reminded that Beckett actually had a good 2009 - it appearedthat the poster was indeed giving full responsibility for

Beckett's good and bad to one player, and it was not Beckett himself.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I'm right here. Remember, you started this lame thread. No need to use the 3rd person to impress the gorilla.

If something appears a certain way, why not ask "this poster" about it?
    You can't man up to UR motive. You can't face what you are.
    Which is why I have to resort to repetitive posting, despite the varying spin.
    I honestly feel like I should be posting with both hands tied.

Did you actually think your tirade was clever? Do you actually think?
    To pull that BS on Moon's thread shows your lack of character.
    Why not just debate it where it was?
    You mock a catcher's relevance to no end. Then you make a statement justifying it. This is what you are. A complete hypocrite. This is where you live.

I expose the statement where it was stated. So you drop UR pants trying to divert owning up to it, trying to compromise my character. This is why I can't stomach UR snake tactics. And if I know you, sooner or later you will try to write it all off by saying it's all taken too seriously, and go off on that. It usually follows UR 3rd person BS. Burrito's great escape act. Trying to detach yourself when you have nowhere else to run.
    You are as predictable as you are transparent.

Easy prey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

Burrito, notice how the two little dictators are attempting to domineer this Board. One claims that gold gloves mean "nothing" and Jeter has "never, ever been a good defensive SS". Jeter has 5 gold gloves and only trails 4 other SS's in MLB history on total gold gloves for a SS. But, he's never ever been a good defender.

The other little dictator likes to claim that pitching is about Varitek, instead of Buch on the merits.

At the end of the day, smart posters would follow Burrito and attack these two little board dictators. The more they protest, the better the Board will be if they ignore those protestations.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I don't have a poodle.

God is spelled with a capitol G.

Burn a flag in my presence and you'll be walking crooked for a month.

Forget debating CERA. First, you have to learn how to spell without total reliance on the SP check tab. Then, you'd  have to attend debating school. Then take a course on CERA.

On Mexico, I'm for an open border if you'll be willing to use it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]I just have one question, and I don't care who answers it, since I believe many were involved: Why was an enthusiastic, die-hard Red Sox who loved to compare his team favorably against his rivals on one thread or less a week -- that he created himself under his own name, which could have easily been avoided if anyone so desired -- banned from his own team's forum?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim, I've addressed this once. If you want a definitive answer, ask BDC. They are good about answering e-mails on a whole.

Despite Burrito's infantile attitude, I have never advocated any banning.
    I saw people's privacy being compromised. I saw information that had no business being put on a public forum. I brought it to the attention of BDC. I suggested that a notice be issued as a deterrent. It was just a suggestion.
    I'm sure others probably saw it and did similar.
    Obviously, BDC saw this matter as being quite serious and took alternative action.

Anybody directly or indirectly connected with this flagrant breech was removed.
    I will give you my take on Smiley's part in this off the message board, if you wish.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

J-Bay: Here's an example of how Burrito "never complains to the mods":

"I'd like to file a FORMAL COMPLAINT against those who pestered you to
    create such a forum, and once they got it, they decided to remain here.

Surely they got what they asked for. Now let them eat it."

This was on Dottie's PRIVATE GROUP thread, which is now off the front page.
    I'm willing to bet it was dropped because of such "pestering".

Burrito is the boy who rarely got picked to start in a baseball game. So, he screams foul! and does nothing but whine about it - calling it unfair - never admitting others were simply better.

And any time anyone exposes his jealous bone, he goes off.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]I actually remember last season when I finally had enough of harness and his police-action control of the bored.  Up until then we always had a fair relationship poster to poster - fact.  Enough was enough - even with the jest election of the sheriff  there was an underlying point - a few people were trying to control the board and have things the way they wanted it. The whole point of the Private Group was because their control was failing - and yet in the end when the invitations went out the golden ones found themselves alone.

This is where you have a real jealous bone.
    First of all, no poster controls this board. Not one.
    You love to mis-represent the truth.

Secondly, my position on free speech has often been stated. My issue is with clowns who don't back anything up. You know, the ones who needle.
    The ones who rarely do any research because they are too damn lazy.
    The ones who have to resort to lying to save face.

The Private forum was created because the bumping issues were getting out of hand. And if/when they can work the software bugs out, it will be an excellent alternative to this one. It's purpose is to limit the number of problematic posters.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness you strike me as an individual who supports flag burning as a means of free expression/speech but god forbid someone takes on CERA or calls you a clown on a forum - you'll get them banned.

and

likely you support a wide open border with Mexico but have a NO TRESPASSING sign on your front lawn, even getting your neighbor arrested because his poodle peed on your daisies one too many times.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

Poor harness, needs the closed shop. Yet, plays up the "private thread" and finds those will always be elitist ghostown echo chambers.

Harness, you are the classic little dictator with a vacuous skull. Go to the private thread and avoid this outrageous idea of an open and uncensored forum.
    BTW, Varitek looks pitiful, even when he and his Mendoza plate work finds an acorn. He and Wakefield need to go, regardless of whether or not you idolize these tired old MLBPA acts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Majority? How are you on guts, Burrito? How about we take a poll on this forum: Let the posters here decide who they'd prefer to retain, you or me. How about it? The loser never returns...an any life form.

I'll await UR answer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I see we have a fellow returnee in a gorilla suit...complaining because his keepers forgot to lock his cage.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----1. Show --The--Babe----1's posts

[QUOTE]I actually remember last season when I finally had enough of harness and his police-action control of the bored.  Up until then we always had a fair relationship poster to poster - fact.  Enough was enough - even with the jest election of the sheriff  there was an underlying point - a few people were trying to control the board and have things the way they wanted it. The whole point of the Private Group was because their control was failing - and yet in the end when the invitations went out the golden ones found themselves alone.

Excellent post........

Sections
Shortcuts