1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: _Moved_

Perhaps you missed my post, BURRITO. Not surprising. I'll repeat it.

I offer you a challenge: I'll start a thread whereby a poll is taken. Let the posters on this board decide which one of us they prefer to retain given the choice. The loser never returns in any life-form - word of honor.

If you want me off this board so badly, have the guts to take me up on this.
    I have my own share of detractors here, as do you.
    It's an even playing field. Or do you need rigged questions in order to have an edge?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Zac, your fotoshop work is one of the best things about this forum.  I've loved your work on Smiley and andrewmitch.  I challenge you to do something raunchy with Kim's flower.  Let's see if you're up for it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: _Moved_:
    [QUOTE]That's right Kim, they mock posters at will - and have for years.  Search out harness and losmediasrojas on their "Rocks" dialogue.... it speaks to this. Last year they ganged up on poor old EdithBunker - probably the second least harmless poster on the forum. This was actually the tipping pointfor me, and exactly when I decided to buck their system and call them out. Every time harness accuses me or others for wasting space on the forum you only need to see how giddy he gets over the losmediasrojas act.  Los perhaps may be the king (not the sheriff) of posting the least about baseball - but thats okay because he gets along with harness. los is actually a decent asset to the forum as it takes all kinds, as with beni - but los degrades beni over an over again - and yet beni is the one talking baseball.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

What a clown.

Try hitting the edit tab when you add to a post. Have mommy give you a blanket. You're coming out of UR skin!

I believe you do know all about tipping points.
    While UR defending 'poor Edith', why not mention the tirade he/she apologized for last year. Or did that slip UR mind? Damn that 'tipping point'.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The rubber room thread never got out of hand because the Yankee fans probably loved it. Afterall, a Yankee fan created it. And we both know "getting out of hand" means posters complaining all over the board about someone. Not likely that was going to happen in that case on this forum.

And, again, if there was a "Beni" post, it wasn't Beni. He would have made a thread. Like I said, Zac also has his pic and put it in many different mocking posts like a sheep in high heels. The same guy who was crying about Beni all over the board -- and still is even after he has been banned. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: _Moved_ : He claims to have shot me, Kimster, but I don't boast of banishing him.  Why would I want to banish my "favorite punching bag"? 
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]

Fortunately, he missed the deputy too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

[QUOTE]harness you tool, no single poster other than you has asked me to leave the forum.... stop speaking for the board ........ just another example of your attempt to take over the moral stewardship of the forum - 

FWIW: Beni has already returned. He uses a double hyphen now. Otherwise, same handle. If he continues his practice, sooner or later, he's likely to be axed again 

Burrito, I agree with you... this man is sick.

My mission is over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Too late Burrito. I caught the goods! Maybe now you are beginning to see yourself in UR posts toward me. This thread was meant for you and I to have at it. All you are doing is moving and deleting. Unfortunately, M. Ali has faster footwork.

Maybe now we can address the real sticking point. You object to my mocking you in a tone you find offensive. Isn't that part of UR rigged question? I'm trying to get you to see that it's done in a similar tone as your posts toward me. By editing that last post, you are beginning to get it.

Now, let's put the insults aside for a minute. I think UR man enough for this.
    Let's say UR at a party and you say something to someone that you feel is humorous. But it's not taken that way. So, you two get into it.

After the party, you tell a friend the same thing, and he roars with laughter.
    You think your needling is funny. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. I think my drinking allusions are the same. Some are funny. Some aren't.

Sooner or later, it's gonna get out of hand. Like what's supposed to be fun on a Beni thread. You call me out on it. So, we air it out. I purposely wanted you to see yourself in your own posts. It's hard for anyone to do that.

Now, we can go on with the insults if you want. I can communicate on any level.
    Or we can come to a realization that we both get on eachother's nerves with our interpretation of humor and try to give it more attention in the future.

Personally, I doubt it'll do any good. But if you feel the drinking slights are hurtful,
    I won't go there. If I felt U really were an alcoholic, I'd tell you to get some help.
    I lost a close buddy to it and despite what you might think, I don't despise you.
    Any problem like that should be exposed and dealt with.

I just want you to see yourself in your posts. That was my goal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Perhaps UR right. Should I substitute COWARD for Weenie or gutless Sally?
    What do you think? I challenged you to show your spine, and you turned to jell-o.

How the hell do you know how many posts it will generate? By taking one person's opinion? Any idea how many people post here? I'm sure you'll take the time to count the posts, as you do on any thread that gets attention.

Tell ya what, let's say that any less than 50 votes and the decision is nullified. Will that suit you? I'm hearing UR  knees shaking again. Is that a yes?
    Or are you running for the closest hut?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

hyphenated-grousers?  good one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

posted by kimsays / pike /silly betty

And, again, if there was a "Beni" post, it wasn't Beni. He would have made a thread. Like I said, Zac also has his pic and put it in many different mocking posts like a sheep in high heels. The same guy who was crying about Beni all over the board -- and still is even after he has been banned 

no idea what 'crying you are whinning about

yes I have posted pics mocking SB but that one was not me

and you know it,

let's play a game

name this poster

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

Harness,

I am just a courier, and my mission on this forum is to let 
    everybody know that you are lying when you say that SB
    IS back POSTING on this Forum... Hey Harness, I feel sorry
    for you. 

I hope that God forgive you.

Good Bye1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

[QUOTE]Gee. I wonder if "courier" enjoys life in Cambodia? The coward needs reinforcement.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I hope that God forgive you... although it may be too late.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

posted by kimsays / pike /silly betty

And, again, if there was a "Beni" post, it wasn't Beni. He would have made a thread. Like I said, Zac also has his pic and put it in many different mocking posts like a sheep in high heels. The same guy who was crying about Beni all over the board -- and still is even after he has been banned

no idea what 'crying you are whinning about

yes I have posted pics mocking SB but that one was not me

and you know it,  ---- Zac?
    ------------------------------------------

And here's Zac, a poster who's never on the board at this hour....or is he? lol 

FTR, you're still crying, hence the line at the top of your post. CryCry

You come to a rival team's forum and slam posters by making mocking names for them and accusing them of being other posters.  I'm still here.

And don't worry, it doesn't creep most people out how you come here "in character" instead of a real person and talk in haiku say "you're here for the kids", dress up in a pirate hat, and sell things to the unsuspecting off your profile. 

You took Beni's "supposedly" indecent pic of him as a child, and photoshopped into many different pics. You have it, and you probably use it, for all I know across the Internet even, as a "Boston fan".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Your the one who disdain's the board to the point you create alternate game threads, and champion the Private Group. 

Courier?  Like I am going to create an alternate name - waste of time.  

Here we go with the COWARD accusations again - I have seen you use that term towards 10+ other posters over the two past years - COWARD COWARD COWARD - over an over again.

14,612 posts of futility.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from courier. Show courier's posts

[QUOTE]Your the one who disdain's the board to the point you create alternate game threads, and champion the Private Group.  Courier?  Like I am going to create an alternate name - waste of time.   Here we go with the COWARD accusations again - I have seen you use that term towards 10+ other posters over the two past years - COWARD COWARD COWARD - over an over again. 14,612 posts of futility. The challenge for a vote is ludicrous as less than 20 people in all would likely vote - and you would only continue to make a mockery of your self-importance.  Why would either of us stop coming here because of a 15-5 vote (example)?   Perhaps you missed the a fact nobody is defending either of us because nobody cares -  I just cannot get over the fact that your such a nerd.... 3/4 your day here, and 1/4 on youtube.... cripe if there was ever a reason for the invention of the INTERNET to be a bad thing its you. You strike me as the weanie that rides peoples tails down the highway, laying on the horn.  Then when you end up pulling into the same parking lot you drive to other side of the mall because your gutless sally self isn't man enough to face someone directly.  

Burrito, I agree with you... this man is sick. The courier is done.

My mission is over.

ARRIVEDERCI.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Here's an idea for a conceptual zac fotoshop piece. 

Kim's flower grows out of control on Beni's blood. 

Look out!  Justice will be avenged by the Beni-vigilantes.  Form a posse to overthrow the Sheriff.  BurritoT might enlist.  Put out the word!  There may be a squadron of hyphenated grousers  ready to kick some rojasbutt.  Bring 'em on! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness you tool, no single poster other than you has asked me to leave the forum.... stop speaking for the board ........ just another example of your attempt to take over the moral stewardship of the forum - 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

Why not just email a friend like everyone else does instead of coming here, finding him, and telling him to look at his Message Board - not email?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Beni was just one who annoyed some regulars and most of them were Yankee fans. How many others do the same thing every day by pretending to be something that they are not. This Bosox1941 seems to annoy many more with his routine than Beni did but it annoys Boston fans and that doesn't concern Harness, Playball, or Nagy. To give a long-winded sermon about causing division and not to mention the Softlaws aliases, the anti-Tito group, and the Drew bashers is being extremely disingenuous. Their acts are so obvious that one would have be to be blind not to realize it.

Beni annoyed the core group who consider this forum to be their cozy fraternity group. One poster the other day noticed that the core group were all friends with one another when you saw their profiles. He went on to speculate that by being friends that they were able to message each other and discuss off the record on strategy to ban, mock, and annoy posters that they wanted booted or annoyed. BDC should look into the messages that are exchanged by this core group fraternity. It seems strange indeed when you see one frat member tell another to read his message board. This under-the-table shenanigans is sure to have a divisive effect on the majority here and we all know how "moderator" Harness frowns upon anything that is devisive. By speaking out like this with the truth, you can be sure that Nagy will tell Dottie to ban me. The truth hurts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]Here's an idea for a conceptual zac fotoshop piece.  Kim's flower grows out of control on Beni's blood.  Look out!  Justice will be avenged by the Beni-vigilantes.  Form a posse to overthrow the Sheriff.  BurritoT might enlist.  Put out the word!  There may be a squadron of hyphenated grousers  ready to kick some rojasbutt.  Bring 'em on! 
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]

lol losmediasrojas

thanks for the laugh

not to many laughs in yankeeland right now

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: _Moved_ : lol losmediasrojas thanks for the laugh not to many laughs in yankeeland right now
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

True. Sarcasm needs to be footnoted here. The only other way to really assess the sincerity of a poster is to look at his post history and "friends" in his profile. On the internet everyone is suspect.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

The tread that was moved, but wasn't moved.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This is how this thread has evolved:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN1cCviBXmY&feature=related

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Harness, you have crossed the line. i have read you faithfully, maybe  i agree and maybe not. You now act like a spoiled brat, maybe Burrito is the same, i dont care! Interesting
     I consider it my loss with intervention. What a shame, two very intelligent baseball minds, lots to share with the real world, but to self induced to care about these boards!

Sections
Shortcuts