1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

Autographed Red Sox team baseball with Williams

I have a baseball that was passed down to me from my grandfather that was signed by either the 51 or 52 Red Sox team.  It has Ted Williams' autograph on the sweetspot and Lou Boudreau right below him.  It's hard to make out the other names but I think Dom DiMaggio, Johnny Pesky, and Mel Parnell are on it.  I'm certain it is legit because the baseball is pretty old looking and my grandfather has had it all these years.  There wasn't a lot of fraud with autographs back in the day like there is today.  I was wondering if there is a local place to go to get it certified because I am looking to sell it.  I would hate to mail it off somewhere to get it certified.  If anyone could help I'd appreciate it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Autographed Red Sox team baseball with Williams

In Response to Autographed Red Sox team baseball with Williams:
    [QUOTE]I have a baseball that was passed down to me from my grandfather that was signed by either the 51 or 52 Red Sox team.  It has Ted Williams' autograph on the sweetspot and Lou Boudreau right below him.  It's hard to make out the other names but I think Dom DiMaggio, Johnny Pesky, and Mel Parnell are on it.  I'm certain it is legit because the baseball is pretty old looking and my grandfather has had it all these years.  There wasn't a lot of fraud with autographs back in the day like there is today.  I was wondering if there is a local place to go to get it certified because I am looking to sell it.  I would hate to mail it off somewhere to get it certified.  If anyone could help I'd appreciate it!
    Posted by PatsNut5480[/QUOTE]
    So your the grandson who's going to sell your grandfathers cherished baseball. Money  money money... Your grandfather would be so proud !

Sections
Shortcuts