LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD

Your comments on Youk continually playing the racecard every month on numerous threads will be appreciated. He does it so frequently you would think that this is a political forum. Why he does it is up for speculation. I marched with Martin Luther King, demonstrated against the Viet Nam War, and have a black brother-in-law but I'm not here to accuse the present FO of being racist. He does that every month. It is a baseball forum after all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Kim has maintained that at some point Zac had run her off - maybe the 2010 season. I cannot say whether she was using the profile name KST or another name. Personally, I don't remember KST prior to her coming to the defense of Beni, but that means nothing.

I know many here believe KST and Pike are one in the same. But she has maintained that she is not and I would think that after being accused of this a thousand times, if it were in fact true, the KST profile would have disappeared, but it hasn't. So I am going to give KST the benefit of the doubt that she is not Pike. Pike could care less what anyone challenges him with. KST at least tries to back up her points. Whether they are good backing points or not is your call.

KST is the Dream Police.

FTR - I don't recall Zac running anyone off this forum. Not his style.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD:
    [QUOTE]General Forum: 10   LadyLake/pike : 0
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Pike is the Cobra, the Forum is the Honey Badger, they just don't care. Google that LL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]One way or another, KST is a liar.  In one of her posts she said she'd been here 'for years'.  She also says she's never been banned.  But she only signed up in April 2010 and then she disappeared for about 6 months.  She also says zac ran her off the board but there's no mention of it in any of her posts before or after she disappeared.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

I was here for years. I was here in 2010 and 2011. That's years to me. And I have never been banned, and I've never had another screenname. BDC has to be aware of that. They also have to be aware of the fact I live no where near Pike. He has also posted his age on the board, which is no where near mine as well. And I've posted about being run off the board by Zac a thousand times. I don't know where you've been.

And FTR I never posted how long I was away from the board because I don't even remember. I don't know where you got six months from.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Did you know that Cito Gaston's contract was not renewed by the Blue Jays last year and Jerry Manuel was released by the Mets. Lou Pinella retired or did the racist ownership show him the door. This racial prejudice by MLB franchises really needs to end. I am getting fed up with it and I am not going to take it anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Some might say that " That Was Me " , aka "  Mikey"  is yet another personna of the ubiquitous Pike.   Not that I believe that , just that some might say it.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Mikey. Interesting. I've had more than my share of run-ins with Mikey. Thank you for your post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Myself I wonder if he dresses in drag while posting as KST. An odd duck to say the least.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Spending your weekend trolling a rival team's board in the off-season just to tell female fans they are men in drag. So sad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Myself I wonder if he dresses in drag while posting as KST. An odd duck to say the least. Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE] Very likely, but I don't let my mind wander too long in those kinds of nether regions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BizzaroLaw. Show BizzaroLaw's posts

Hahahahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE] TWM is not Mikey or Pike. He is a poster who use to post here and moved to Dem Yanks, revisted when the Dem Yanks thread was started a few/three weeks ago
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yet another post removed. It's no wonder your Yankee troll pals say I'm a man with girls like you on the board.

Here's a shortened version:

Yes. Of course, a poster linked to you and your pals "dem Yanks" thread that they dropped in the middle of a Sox board, and then brought to another Sox forum to turn that into a dual forum is above reproach. He really sounds like a stand up guy.

And if I can't say you're a girl, you and your pals shouldn't be able to say I'm a man.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD": [QUOTE] TWM is not Mikey or Pike. He is a poster who use to post here and moved to dem yanks, revisted when the dem yanks thread was started a few/three weeks ago Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] Yes, I'd say TWM seems much too sane to be pike, and Mickey I don't know all that well. I think he's called Camelwalk now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

TWM is not Mikey or Pike. He is a poster who use to post here and moved to Dem Yanks, revisted when the Dem Yanks thread was started a few/three weeks ago

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Rub a dub dub, Three nuts in a tub. But there's only one body, In a shape not arty, And answers to the name of Pike, LadyLake, and Utica Club.
    Posted by expitch[/QUOTE]

Thank you for not adding my name to your list of who you think is Pike. Apparently, you can recognize a female as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]Your comments on Youk continually playing the racecard every month on numerous threads will be appreciated. He does it so frequently you would think that this is a political forum. Why he does it is up for speculation. I marched with Martin Luther King, demonstrated against the Viet Nam War, and have a black brother-in-law but I'm not here to accuse the present FO of being racist. He does that every month. It is a baseball forum after all.
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]
     Guess Sunday night was the wrong time to talk about the ills of the forum. This thread will pick up traction tomorrow, probably be up for thread of the year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

General Forum: 10  LadyLake/pike: 0

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]kimsaysthis and nhsteven are having an Internet affair.... I think I will make it into a heartbreaking film. steven flies in from Pittsburgh to meet kim for the first time only to find out kim is a man named pike . I expect a hit.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I gave up on Pike/Utica/LadyLake/ when he started to respond to his own posts using different aliases...strange bird....I never understood the need to come onto a sports forum and then try to police what people are posting...

this forum isnt dying, but some people are trying to kill it....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And you're going to do exactly what about it pike? Stop watching the games? Stop posting in the game threads? The forum could only dream........... I hear cricket is a lot of fun? Buy yourself an outfit and spend this summer honing your skills 'ole chap.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD": Very likely, but I don't let my mind wander too long in those kinds of nether regions.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Some might say that " That Was Me " , aka "  Mikey"  is yet another personna of the ubiquitous Pike.   Not that I believe that , just that some might say it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Yep, those who prefer to scapegoat specific players for being responsible for the Sept. collapse.  99% of RSN doesn't have that opinion but Geo does. Only a fool would blame the collapse on one or two players as he does.  Geo IMO can't really be that stupid but that is his act. You can almost see his chit-eating smile and hear his  laughing as he posts such nonsense and seeing posters think that he is really sincere and honest. He is doing his best to emulate Softlaw, Bosox1941, Babe, and Andrew. Yes the forum is dying. Look at the traffic. The trolls have been successful, hats off to them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

In Response to LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD:
    [QUOTE] I took the liberty to provide the proper place to expound on all the ills and problems with the forum...now these types of things, since they are interesting to a few sensitive posters, can be placed where they won't intefere with regular forum facts, figures, rumors and hijinks.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

On a personal note, I tend to think highly of any individual who uses the term hijinks...The word itself seems to have disappeared from common parlance, but to use it represents one of the highest forms of singular verbal shenanigans known to the English speaking world.  Now, use it in in a sentence, class: "That forum poster was highly annoyed by the lexical hijinks of the intellectually pretentious troll who never had had an African-American brother-in-law like he did."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]Did you know that Cito Gaston's contract was not renewed by the Blue Jays last year and Jerry Manuel was released by the Mets. Lou Pinella retired or did the racist ownership show him the door. This racial prejudice by MLB franchises really needs to end. I am getting fed up with it and I am not going to take it anymore.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Lou Pinella?? Italians are doing OK, they ran the Catholic Church for a minute.
    Pinella? LOL Clubbie Baby.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : Some might say that " That Was Me " , aka "  Mikey"  is yet another personna of the ubiquitous Pike.   Not that I believe that , just that some might say it. Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE] Mikey maybe, but pike I doubt. But I've been wrong before, so who can tell? The world may never know.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD : UC/KST Your personna on the face of it certainly lacks feminine charm, the personality of a slug. Unforgiving. Always on the attack, just much too much testosterone for for my blood and why I would suspect something doesn't pass the smell test.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Too much testosterone? That's a first. No one has ever said that to me in my entire life. lol  I would imagine I'm just like any other poster on a message board, my attitude depends on who I'm talking to. If I'm talking to a Yankee troll who is part of a crew who believes they should have a Yankee thread in the middle of all Sox forums, you're probably not going to like my posts.

It's amazing that I can be described as always "attacking" when I'm defending myself against all the posts you put in every thread saying I'm another poster a la Mikey. You probably got unforgiving right. And FTR, the thought of you smelling me makes my skin crawl.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: LADYLAKE'S DOOMSDAY FORUM THREAD": [QUOTE]One way or another, KST is a liar.  In one of her posts she said she'd been here 'for years'.  She also says she's never been banned.  But she only signed up in April 2010 and then she disappeared for about 6 months.  She also says zac ran her off the board but there's no mention of it in any of her posts before or after she disappeared. Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE] She disappeared here lately at exactly the same time it started spreading that she might be pike. She was either so hurt and devastated by the unfounded rumors that she decided to take some time off from the forum, or pike had to put her on the shelf for a while to deflect attention. You decide. KST likes to fire off cute insults, then complain when they get turned around.