"LET ME BE CLEAR", THE SOX NEED TO TAKE 3 IN PHILLY.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: "LET ME BE CLEAR", THE SOX NEED TO TAKE 3 IN PHILLY.......

In Response to "LET ME BE CLEAR", THE SOX NEED TO TAKE 3 IN PHILLY.......:
    [QUOTE]  THAT MY T-BALL FRIENDS IS A TALL ORDER FOR SURE !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Tough one Bill but I'm with you.  In Philly, no Papi and tough opposing pitching?  Sounds like the perfect disadvantage for a sweep :)

Hopefully we take at least two!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

This may be the only time ever on this forum have we seen fans predict our team to be swept... interesting note. Rarity thankfully.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

We usually take 2 out of 3. It's funny how up until 2004, the Phillies had a winning record against the Sox in interleague play. Since Terry Fancona took over in 2004 they have a great record vs. the Phillies. That really irks them because Francona of course was their former manager who had 4 pretty bad years there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: "LET ME BE CLEAR", THE SOX NEED TO TAKE 3 IN PHILLY.......:
    [QUOTE]This may be the only time ever on this forum have we seen fans predict our team to be swept... interesting note. Rarity thankfully.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

It will be tough for a Philly sweep, the Sox have a great shot at winning at least two even without Papi and Carl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Silly OP that says the Sox "need" to win all three games?  Why?  Or, why now?  If they take three from the Phillies and then lose three to the Astros, is that OK? 
    Plus there is the simple fact that the Phillies have the best record and the best pitching staff in MLB and are playing in their park where Ortiz gets to pinch-hit but not DH. 

Baseball being baseball, of course, anything is possible, but I would be ecstatic if the Sox win two of three. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: "LET ME BE CLEAR", THE SOX NEED TO TAKE 3 IN PHILLY.......:
    [QUOTE]Silly OP that says the Sox "need" to win all three games?  Why?  Or, why now?  If they take three from the Phillies and then lose three to the Astros, is that OK?  Plus there is the simple fact that the Phillies have the best record and the best pitching staff in MLB and are playing in their park where Ortiz gets to pinch-hit but not DH.  Baseball being baseball, of course, anything is possible, but I would be ecstatic if the Sox win two of three. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]
    Agree.