"Protection" (babying) of pitchers getting awfully tiresome

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Re: "Protection" (babying) of pitchers getting awfully tiresome

Pitchers, bad, good and those in the hall of fame routinely used to pitch 200-300 innings with better ERAs than any Sox pitcher. 

Beckett complaining about a blister when he is getting paid millions and millions is laughable.

Blisters turn into callouses. Anyone here that works for a living knows that.

Baseball has the most babied least conditioned athletes out of any major sport.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I'd like to see the Sox pry away Clippard or Storen from D.C.  They will have to move one of them this winter as they both are solid closers. Could be a nice trade, maybe getting Werth and Clippard for say Crawford and some choice player of the Nat's desire.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In Response to Re: "Protection" (babying) of pitchers getting awfully tiresome:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Protection" (babying) of pitchers getting awfully tiresome : Good points, Buritto...typical corporate structure with squeelers, cry-babies, moles, and sycophants(brown-nosers).
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]

I have never worked for UPS but a friend of mine who was in management said they certainly did have someone down in the shipping warehouse to spill the goods (no pun intended).

When I worked for Gilette and NASCAR our boss in the office inserted one of his buddies on our road staff. Though I was the manager for three years who do you think my boss turned to for get gossip about how we performed our job on the road? What was worse is that what we did on our personal time on the road was being fed back to the image conscious home-office!

Sections
Shortcuts