"WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in...........

LITTLE LEAGUE !!!!   And we still stopped for ICE CREAM on the way home !!!!!!   What a year this has been!!!!  .........  More reson to BLOW UP/TRANSFORM THE ENTIRE ROSTER & FRANCHISE........    This talk about A-GON to the DODGERS, is  OK with me, and take the FAT-CAT-BARRRR$TAD$ WITH HIM........   BEN, "TRANSFORM THAT ROSTER" !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: "WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in...........

NOW "GRASSHOPPER"   !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: "WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in...........

In Response to "WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in...........:
    [QUOTE]  LITTLE LEAGUE !!!!   And we still stopped for ICE CREAM on the way home !!!!!!   What a year this has been!!!!  .........  More reson to BLOW UP/TRANSFORM THE ENTIRE ROSTER & FRANCHISE........    This talk about A-GON to the DODGERS, is  OK with me, and take the FAT-CAT-BARRRR$TAD$ WITH HIM........   BEN, "TRANSFORM THAT ROSTER" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

It was a very disappointing loss.  Although, the entire season just keeps getting worse.  I had hoped that they could turn things around for the remainder of the season.  Even if they didn't make the playoffs just finishing the season on a winning streak would have given us hope for next season.  It doesn't appear that this will happen.  The pitching just gets worse every game. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Ya, Thats 4 Games Worth For Us,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We just need a better placekicker. Those missed extra points are killing us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

how was agon's risp % last night? seems to k more these days..........

Blow this team up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

So, if Ortiz and Agon are out, who's our 3 & 4 hitters?

It's kind of silly to say "get rid of the bums", without some idea of who replaces them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

whats worse than losing all the time???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: "WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in...........:
    [QUOTE]whats worse than losing all the time???
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

Right now it would be winning all the time when losing means a better draft pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: "WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in...........:
    [QUOTE]We just need a better placekicker. Those missed extra points are killing us.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]To quote the great "MUMBLES MENIO",  I guess that "ADAM VARITEK WAS NOT AVAILABLE"  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I told you all that it would get worse - much worse..........hold on tight folks - we got at least another 500 more feet to fall!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]I told you all that it would get worse - much worse..........hold on tight folks - we got at least another 500 more feet to fall!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "WOW", 14-13.... Have not seen a game like last night since my days in........... : To quote the great "MUMBLES MENIO",  I guess that "ADAM VARITEK WAS NOT AVAILABLE"  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    Good one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Most Of Time When We Score That Many Runs The Next Game We Have A...