As DAD would say ...... "SON, nothing good happens ...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say ...... "SON, nothing good happens ...........

ON THE ROAD AFTER DARK" !!!!!!   Not good, looks like all of our short comings are starting to show at the wrong time...... I  am still confident that Ben will get something done with the pitchers and that BOGARTS will be at 3rd, Iggy at SS  !!!  What say you ???

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: As DAD would say ......

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

ON THE ROAD AFTER DARK" !!!!!!   Not good, looks like all of our short comings are starting to show at the wrong time...... I  am still confident that Ben will get something done with the pitchers and that BOGARTS will be at 3rd, Iggy at SS  !!!  What say you ???

I am still holding out for Middy at third.  Either way I am sure Middy will be at fenway when the roster expands.

J B,   It will be interesting for sure......  This is a fun time of the year that has a bearing on the final run !!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I am still holding out for Middy at third.  Either way I am sure Middy will be at fenway when the roster expands.

J B,   It will be interesting for sure......  This is a fun time of the year that has a bearing on the final run !!!

I went to McCoy tonight and I am convinced Middy makes it back to Fenway before Bogaerts.  Bogaerts let a lot of balls go by him tonight and lets Middy do all the dirty work.  Middy was covering most of that side of the infield all game.

Interesting !!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I went to McCoy tonight and I am convinced Middy makes it back to Fenway before Bogaerts.  Bogaerts let a lot of balls go by him tonight and lets Middy do all the dirty work.  Middy was covering most of that side of the infield all game.

Interesting !!!!

I sit over by third and everyone was saying the same thing.  I know Bogaerts has some numbers but he looks clueless in the infield.

WOW, I didn't know that his glove was questionable......  I thought the Sox thought he was going to be the next  S S  ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?sid=t533

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to youkillus's comment:

http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?sid=t533

Ya think ??????