Curt Schilling

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Curt Schilling

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

If you think it was ketchup, what makes you think it was Heinz?

What makes you think it wasn't Hunts?

What makes you think?

Because of John Kerry's wife.

[/QUOTE]

I heard she doesnt let him near her swift boat

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Curt, stay strong and beat it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thoughts, prayers and best wishes for Mr. Schilling and his family.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

My prayers go out to the Schilling family.  I hope he makes a fast and full recovery. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Curt Schilling was the epitome of a team player.

Thank you Curt for the gift you gave use and sincerely hope you win this battle.

And, thank you, my left-leaning friends for transgressing personal politics to wish him the best.

[/QUOTE]

NEVER NEVER thought of  his politics until you just mentioned it.  Why was it necessary for to inject politics into a thread about cancer?

[/QUOTE]

Because MANY here have bad-mouthed him in the past because of his conservative views.

Besides, my comment was innocuous.  Your response is the inflammatory one.  Do something which is foreign to you.  That is, don't create dissention that doesn't exist or wasn't remotely intended to.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Pike, I normally don't agree with you, but I can stomach you more than the elitist, Amphole.

Best to Curt. Many have beaten this terrible disease, why not him?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Amp is one of the best posters here. Shouldn't you be busy chasing Bill all over the board with lame one-liners in every thread?

[/QUOTE]

The only thing 'lame' on this board is Kimsaysnothing. I'm not 'chasing' Bill, I'm just responding to his intelligent threads. Shouldn't you be outside chasing cars?

Btw,amphole is the most BORING poster on this board, next to you, of course. Or is it a tie?

[/QUOTE]

Boring would be a huge step forward from the garbage you post here. Amp is a good poster; you are not. Its as simple as that.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10438477/former-boston-red-sox-pitcher-curt-schilling-cancer-surgery

Still hasn't dislcosed what type of cancer he has. Just saw a post surgery picture of him on the news. Sad to see. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thank you Curt for the gift you gave use and sincerely hope you win this battle.

And, thank you, my left-leaning friends for transgressing personal politics to wish him the best.

[/QUOTE]

NEVER NEVER thought of  his politics until you just mentioned it.  Why was it necessary for to inject politics into a thread about cancer?

[/QUOTE]

Because MANY here have bad-mouthed him in the past because of his conservative views.

Besides, my comment was innocuous.  Your response is the inflammatory one.  Do something which is foreign to you.  That is, don't create dissention that doesn't exist or wasn't remotely intended to.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Pike, I normally don't agree with you, but I can stomach you more than the elitist, Amphole.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Amp is one of the best posters here. Shouldn't you be busy chasing Bill all over the board with lame one-liners in every thread?

[/QUOTE]

The only thing 'lame' on this board is Kimsaysnothing. I'm not 'chasing' Bill, I'm just responding to his intelligent threads. Shouldn't you be outside chasing cars?

Btw,amphole is the most BORING poster on this board, next to you, of course. Or is it a tie?

[/QUOTE]

Boring would be a huge step forward from the garbage you post here. Amp is a good poster; you are not. Its as simple as that.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, my friends.

All I can say is I find it suspicious for a person who has 'TV' as part of his name....and, I don't mean television.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, my friends.

All I can say is I find it suspicious for a person who has 'TV' as part of his name....and, I don't mean television.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Ampy, may i call you Ampy? I believe the moniker TVFRANK is from the Comedy Central show MST3000. Most cool people would know that. Homophobes like yourself are never referred to as 'cool.'

[/QUOTE]

Your defense mechanism is obvious.  I spend my spare time with more cerebral activities than Comedy Central MST3000.  You 'cool people' obviously don't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, my friends.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Ampy, may i call you Ampy? I believe the moniker TVFRANK is from the Comedy Central show MST3000. Most cool people would know that. Homophobes like yourself are never referred to as 'cool.'

[/QUOTE]

And yet another screen name joins the Conan, Kingwhatever, tvfrank, etc. personalities of one sick puppy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, my friends.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And yet another screen name joins the Conan, Kingwhatever, tvfrank, etc. personalities of one sick puppy.

[/QUOTE]

So true, Kim....so true.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

amazing how a thread about a real serious subject can get hijacked by a couple of azzclowns that have absolutely nothing either positive or intelligent to say other than to insult two of the brightest lady posters in here. If you ladies want to ask me, I'll simply say that they're guttless. period.

as far as Curt and his problem, apparently it has still yet to be devulged what his problem is.

that worries me somewhat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

amazing how a thread about a real serious subject can get hijacked by a couple of azzclowns that have absolutely nothing either positive or intelligent to say other than to insult two of the brightest lady posters in here. If you ladies want to ask me, I'll simply say that they're guttless. period.

as far as Curt and his problem, apparently it has still yet to be devulged what his problem is.

[/QUOTE]

It troubles me also.  Given Curt's relative young age, prostate problems would seem a little premature.

Pictures of him recently seem as though there has been a weight gain.  Corticosteroids(no, not the body building type) which can be given for some serious medical issues can cause this effect.

Whatever, I sincerely hope he gets well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Hammah. :) And I agree with you about Curt. It kinda makes it sound like it's not good.

Sections
Shortcuts