does instant replay mean more injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

does instant replay mean more injuries

Buster Olney 15m
    Team execs expect topic of banning plate collisions will be raised in the weeks ahead. One said: “I don’t know who could argue to keep it."

I started a thread about
    banning plate collisions last feb

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/will-they-should-they-end-collisions-at-home-plate/100/6559614

but this week I have been pondering with even more  concern

over guys getting hurt at 2B

if instant replay eliminates the  '' in the neighborhood call'

will there be more injuries

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: does instant replay mean more injuries

Rules change would be good.  No blocking at home plate and no deliberate colliding.  MLB also needs to find face masks that prevent concussions every single time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rules change would be good.  No blocking at home plate and no deliberate colliding.  MLB also needs to find face masks that prevent concussions every single time.

[/QUOTE] ironic that Ross has been on the other side of that Avila collision(referenced in Zac's HP collision thread)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A little simplistic given that base runners can safely overrun home plate.

Sections
Shortcuts