For the RECORD, todays remarks by TED JOHNSON were just DESPICABLE ......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

For the RECORD, todays remarks by TED JOHNSON were just DESPICABLE ......

My GOSH, Geewillickers,  is/was that pretty STUPID by the X-LINEBACKER ?????  How could he say those things about a former teammates WIFE.......  I am just besides myself on this one !!!!   What say you ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: For the RECORD, todays remarks by TED JOHNSON were just DESPICABLE ......

I say there is a Patriots forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

3 things you do not mess with: A mans car, a mans money, and a mans family.  It's as simple as that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

And your response is part of the problem !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Might not be a real good idea to get Vince Wilfork mad at you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

My response isn't part of the problem.  Just go over to the Patriots forum if you want to talk about the Patriots.  

It isn't that hard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

My response isn't part of the problem.  Just go over to the Patriots forum if you want to talk about the Patriots.  

It isn't that hard.

+1

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It isn't that hard.

And you need to cut the  B S here......  All boards should be on this..... Ted Johnson was wrong/STUPID and your following suit with this board crap !!  You need to do what TED did, and make your sorrys.........   I have taken my "licks" on this board, but I come back and play again.......  There are many "smug posters" that never can say that they are wrong...... What say you ???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

It isn't that hard.

And you need to cut the  B S here......  All boards should be on this..... Ted Johnson was wrong/STUPID and your following suit with this board crap !!  You need to do what TED did, and make your sorrys.........   I have taken my "licks" on this board, but I come back and play again.......  There are many "smug posters" that never can say that they are wrong...... What say you ???

Why are you getting so angry? 

Forget it you can talk about the Patriots here and when you are done go over to the Patriots forum and talk about Bradley.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

more spam from a t-baller

Obrien couldn't make it on a major network. He had to go to the minors.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It isn't that hard.

Why are you getting so angry? 

Forget it you can talk about the Patriots here and when you are done go over to the Patriots forum and talk about Bradley.

Im not angry, but I'am dissapointed in your response....... X-JOCKS making $$$$ in the media have to be held to RESPONSIBILTY........  TED JOHNSON might have had too many hits to the HEAD, but he will "pay  $$$" for this stupid remark......  And SNAKEOIL, I am surprised in your response !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to einrac's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

more spam from a t-baller

Obrien couldn't make it on a major network. He had to go to the minors.

And you couldn't make it here, so you're on your 12th (at least) user name. What was your point?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

My GOSH, Geewillickers,  is/was that pretty STUPID by the X-LINEBACKER ?????  How could he say those things about a former teammates WIFE.......  I am just besides myself on this one !!!!   What say you ????

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/100/1390

feel free bill. please have some respect for your fellow posters and stop spamming the red sox forum with non-baseball related threads. it's getting out of hand bill, if you want others to respect you and stop attacking you then you have to put forth some effort. Meet us halfway and we can all get along.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Stop it snake, stop making sense and being rational.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

maybe some folks want to share a sports story with the folks they usually converse with on this forum...

can this forum get any more anal?

As the saying goes, " It all depends on whose Ox is being gored."  Many ,if not most, posters here often post on things other than baseball , with no complaints heard.  Bill has somehow become the whipping boy. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/100/1390

feel free bill. please have some respect for your fellow posters and stop spamming the red sox forum with non-baseball related threads. it's getting out of hand bill, if you want others to respect you and stop attacking you then you have to put forth some effort. Meet us halfway and we can all get along.

mef429-mef429=Big Zero

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

3 things you do not mess with: A mans car, a mans money, and a mans family.  It's as simple as that.

You got that right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to einrac's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

mef429-mef429=Big Zero

astute math skills. i thought you could only copy/paste. looks like your not a 1 trick pony after all...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

I love how Vince came to his wife's defence immediatly.  That is a good man.

Hey stupid !! Do you think Vince was going to agree.....Dam !!!