For the RECORD, todays remarks by TED JOHNSON were just DESPICABLE ......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: For the RECORD, todays remarks by TED JOHNSON were just DESPICABLE ......

his wife is a heavy lady but she is not broomhilda..i think ted johnson seriously has mental woes to even make a statement like this...no filter = retardation

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

his wife is a heavy lady but she is not broomhilda..i think ted johnson seriously has mental woes to even make a statement like this...no filter = retardation

Bad analogy. I have a cousin whom we've always called r etarded, but I guess that wouldn't be politcally correct today. Mentally challenged, I guess, would be the description.

Anyway, he still was taught manners and would not call someone ugly. And he has a lot more class so many so-called normal people. My aunt and uncle are saints for the way they raised him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill you may find that when you post in the Pats forum you will find that other Pats fans have interesting comments for you on this non-baseball topic. 

I know you know your way around the forums because every few months when the Celtics are struggling you pop in there and dump a random bad idea. 

Pats forum works the same way, give it a shot. 

That said Ted Johnson was completely out of line and it was a horrible comment. It also wasn't a criminal act so you may want to dial it down a notch. 

Oh and by the way a comment like that is wrong no matter what, how much money a person has or doesn't have is irrelevant to the morality of the comment. I see you bringing money and "fat catz" into the equation and that has no bearing on this.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts