" HOUSTON, we have a problem "...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

" HOUSTON, we have a problem "...........

As DAD would say .............  "SON, this is the wrong time of the year to be on the wrong end of a 2-zip game" !!!!    ( I know, only one game, just saying !!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re:

The guy going for Houston tomorrow, pitched a 2 hitter against the Rays. Guy last night pitched a 3 hitter against Orioles. Anybody can lose at anytime, if the Pitching is good.

Astros at this time of year a Classic Spoiler Team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re:

Houston has surprised a lot of teams. When you come off a few grinding games you kind of let down--that's when the underdog pounces on you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Houston has surprised a lot of teams. When you come off a few grinding games you kind of let down--that's when the underdog pounces on you.

Agree,  that lefthander last night looked pretty seasoned to me ........   The eastern div. sure is interesting at this point !!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re:

Houston has some good young arms in their system...As of late, they have been no pushovers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

breathtaking and informative as usual

Burrito, thank you for the compliment !!!  Is it the thread or the title that you like best ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

As DAD would say .............  "SON, this is the wrong time of the year to be on the wrong end of a 2-zip game" !!!!    ( I know, only one game, just saying !!)

Hopefully they will make sure not to lose any more games this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

WOW  !!    Wild one last night.......   I like this ball club ......  How about  Ryan "Carlton Fisk" Lavarnway, a wild & productive night for the next Carlton Fisk !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re:

Umm...  Lavarnway went 1 for 5, with 4 passed balls.

You dare to compare him to a 23 year HOF player like Carlton Fisk.

Slander...  utter slander.

Pudge should suit you for defamation of character.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to MustangBri's comment:

M-BRI....... Its my uncanny vision that sees Carlton Fisk in the young Ryan Lavarnway........  Need some time and needs to play more !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to MustangBri's comment:

M-BRI....... Its my uncanny vision that sees Carlton Fisk in the young Ryan Lavarnway........  Need some time and needs to play more !!

In build maybe...  Other than that I see a guy with a future in baseball no better than George Kotteras,  in that he will bounce around for 7 - 10 years cuz he plays a position that lacks quality players...  but will be unimpressive. 

He's not the answer.  Sox need to go get Brian McCann.  If we don't,  the Yanks will.

• There are a lot of present and veteran Braves who think the club is making a serious mistake by allowing Brian McCann to hit the open market at the end of the season, writes Peter Gammons at GammonsDaily.com. "Only the people around the team understand what he means to that pitching staff. He’s a star player in the team concept,” said David Ross of McCann, who also leads the team with a .884 OPS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re:

HOUSTON....  we have lift-off.

Sox4ever

14. This post has been removed.