I certainly hope that "BIG PAPI" is OK ..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: I certainly hope that

I wouldn't worry; he heals quickly.

Wink

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Good response bill.  Some posters like to attack even when there isn't a reason.

There's plenty of reason.  I'm tired of Bill going after Ortiz.  It's sick.

Hey young fella, easy there.... Don't shoot the messanger.......  Im just saying that we all need to keep our eyes on the ball here......  Big Papi, has a bit of history that has allowed him to play on two fields at a time ........  A strange road that slugger has traveled !!!     Just saying ....

With Sox fans like this, who needs the Yankee fans

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Good response bill.  Some posters like to attack even when there isn't a reason.

There's plenty of reason.  I'm tired of Bill going after Ortiz.  It's sick.

Hey young fella, easy there.... Don't shoot the messanger.......  Im just saying that we all need to keep our eyes on the ball here......  Big Papi, has a bit of history that has allowed him to play on two fields at a time ........  A strange road that slugger has traveled !!!     Just saying ....

With Sox fans like this, who needs the Yankee fans

Exactly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

A bad back can be difficult ..........    What say you ????

interesting that it's his back that hurts

when it's dempster who has the knife in his back

I agree with you.  Throwing your teammate under the bus is never a good idea. Keep it in the locker room, don't air your dirty laundry to the press.  Dumb move on the part of ortiz.

You really have problem with Ortiz based on your archaic world view people start questioning.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Bill since your prediction of Big Papi's demise this season was a FAIL, now you are calling this year his last season of glory.

Your constant negative or fake concern about Ortiz is really nothing more than trolling.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Bad backs can be recovered from.  The kind of brain damage Bill has, can't be recovered from. 

Why so hurtful ?????    Just because I have a vision of what a player can & can't do, does not make me a bad baseball mind !!!

What a player can and can't do?  Please refer to the Bogaerts debut thread and 3 years of "Next Carlton Fisk" references...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Leftfielder61's comment:

Bill since your prediction of Big Papi's demise this season was a FAIL, now you are calling this year his last season of glory.

Your constant negative or fake concern about Ortiz is really nothing more than trolling.

Yes , the end is near for our beloved "BIG PAPI", he just does not know it yet !!!!!!!

Obviously, neither do you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Bad backs can be recovered from.  The kind of brain damage Bill has, can't be recovered from. 

Why so hurtful ?????    Just because I have a vision of what a player can & can't do, does not make me a bad baseball mind !!!

What a player can and can't do?  Please refer to the Bogaerts debut thread and 3 years of "Next Carlton Fisk" references...

Bill's Boggie debut thread was a joke and just a little wishful thinking.  It seems no matter what Bill does, you and some find issue.  Here Bill is joyous about this kid Boggie like most of the board and you find fault. 

It is me you should be tearing apart about Boggie.  As much as I like the kid, I have been posting he is not ready for the bigs, as was abvious with his fielding error and wild throw the other day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to notin's comment:

Bill's Boggie debut thread was a joke and just a little wishful thinking.  It seems no matter what Bill does, you and some find issue.  Here Bill is joyous about this kid Boggie like most of the board and you find fault. 

It is me you should be tearing apart about Boggie.  As much as I like the kid, I have been posting he is not ready for the bigs, as was abvious with his fielding error and wild throw the other day.

It's wasn't just wishing Boggy did well. It's been a constant mantra from BILL: "out with the old- in with the new". Anytime any vet struggles or hurts his pinky, BILL is there forecasting doom & gloom. Sometimes he disguises it by "wishing" a kid does well, but it's mostly about thinking all our players over 30 should be pushed to the side.

Imagine if we had played Lava everyday instead of Salty. Why aren't we hearing about JBJ anymore?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to FHS508's comment:

WHEN THE PAPI IS GONE WHO YA GOING AFTER NEXT?

wow, a whole 10 posts on the forum and you YELL at Bill-806? or are you simply just another banned clown with a new screen name. grow up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

A bad back can be difficult ..........    What say you ????

interesting that it's his back that hurts

when it's dempster who has the knife in his back

I agree with you.  Throwing your teammate under the bus is never a good idea. Keep it in the locker room, don't air your dirty laundry to the press.  Dumb move on the part of ortiz.

HAHA!!!!!  Talk about being a hypocrite!  You're the same person that went nuts and started thumping the Bible when people got on you about your ultra/unhealthy conservative views.  At the time you told people that this is america and you should have every right to voice your opinion.  Fast forward to now....the Sox player which for some reason you have it out for (Gasp...he said the F-word!!) says something you don't like in public and you jump on him!!  You can't make this stuff up!! So in your own bizzarro world 'freedom of speech' only should be used if it benefits you!!  Nice......go home to Bill...he's waiting...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Leftfielder61's comment:

Yes , the end is near for our beloved "BIG PAPI", he just does not know it yet !!!!!!!

Keep up with your awesome predictions allstar!!  Every time you want one of the Sox players to do bad...they do great!!  Go back to 'the home'....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

In response to FHS508's comment:

WHEN THE PAPI IS GONE WHO YA GOING AFTER NEXT?

wow, a whole 10 posts on the forum and you YELL at Bill-806? or are you simply just another banned clown with a new screen name. grow up.

Thanks , Marine !!

Thanks Bill but I wasn't a marine old friend. I was a huey slick crew chief with the 101st Airborne in viet-nam from 1970 to 1971. The slick was a transport helo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i always think of the door gunner in Full Metal Jacket:

"easy,  you just dont lead 'em so much"....

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts