1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Re: Pedroia's interview with Rob Bradford-set the record straight on Bobby V/Youkilis comment/7/26 meeting/Bobby V photo/Funeral

Bradford could have done a better job with this, so I'm not totally buying it.

It sounds like he brought up each point, then gave the mic to Pedroia.
    I would have liked a few followup questions, such as, Did Pedroia apologize to BV after the first comment?  After the photo?  Was BV OK with all this?

What did happen in the meeting -- did anyone there talk about getting rid of managers?  Don't forget, ownership said that didn't happen, so I'd like a little more detail.

Bradford could have done more and better with this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: Pedroia's interview with Rob Bradford-set the record straight on Bobby V/Youkilis comment/7/26 meeting/Bobby V photo/Funeral

Stupid interview.  Who cares what Bobby or Pedroia said?  All we need to know is Pedroia plays hard for anyone and Bobby V loves the way he plays.  Everything else is Bradford or whoever trying to find a story, any story. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I think the one line that Pedey said when BV said "way to get it started" is a lot like what he said to WMB. Its BV's way of trying to lighten things up. These guys didnt know BV and needed to understand his ways. I think if BV is here next year we will see a complete 180 in clubhouse attitue...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

It reads like a bunch of excuse making from a guy who knows his image is tarnished, and who is the last of the whiners standing.  Ortiz has a very different version of the Pesky thing, and has supported BV all along.  Pedroia may well be the only one out on that limb.  I'm liking Pedroia less by the day.  If I could get an established starter who could be my #3 starter I woudl trake him in a flash, and give the job to Ciriaco (who will now be the next Sox player blasted by the media, as he has (rightfully so) called out Pete Abraham).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Didnt sound like any exuses to me...he admitted he did some things the wrong way and said hes learned from them...Thats not making excuses, its admitting you messed up...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXNVA. Show SOXNVA's posts

I did find the "didnt have a babysitter in the morning to attend a funeral but had no problem getting one in the evening to attend Beckett's event" a bit strange. These guys make millions, probably have a few people on stand-by they could call, and probably had the means to call from the plane to get the ball rolling. Did they all not know that following Pesky's death, there would be a funeral? This is not new. Most people have a funeral after they die. Its just a shame that 2 players who knew him probably the least (Salty/Padilla) attended when someone like Pedroia and others whom have been with the team a few years knew him quite well. I think I would have bought-off on "I do not like attending funerals or I really did not know him on a personal level and would have felt odd attending" a lot better than the lack of a babysitter. Is that what he would have wanted people to use for an excuse if it was his funeral? Probably not.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts