0-9 on the road trip?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Del2006. Show Del2006's posts

0-9 on the road trip?

They look bad and it's scarry...I predict a road trip of 0-9 and the AL East pennant to the Yankees and the wild card to the Rays.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: 0-9 on the road trip?

In Response to 0-9 on the road trip?:
    [QUOTE]They look bad and it's scarry...I predict a road trip of 0-9 and the AL East pennant to the Yankees and the wild card to the Rays.
    Posted by Del2006[/QUOTE]

Absolutely possible. they do look like sh!t out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

WAY TO REAMAIN POSTIVE SOX FANS

YOU GYUYS ARE A BEACON OF HOPE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OhEFFU. Show OhEFFU's posts

In Response to Re: 0-9 on the road trip?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 0-9 on the road trip? : Absolutely possible. they do look like sh!t out there.
    Posted by PaulLaCourse[/QUOTE]

you guys are both high.  0-9?  It'll never happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

In about   an hour they will be 1 and 1 on the trip..     but be the first ones to jump off the band wagon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

[QUOTE]In about   an hour they will be 1 and 1 on the trip..     but be the first ones to jump off the band wagon.
    Posted by jackyldo[/QUOTE]

hilarious

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dosul. Show dosul's posts

NOT 1-1 on the trip the Red Sox on 0-2 and heading for third place at this point

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 0-9 on the road trip? : you guys are both high.  0-9?  It'll never happen.
    Posted by OhEFFU[/QUOTE]

Didn't say it would happen, just that it was possible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

What an uplifting thread.  I think I'll try and alter the tone a bit.

http://youtu.be/QDons4IG5FA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

So the talk today is third place and an inevitable 0-9 losing streak.  Comparisons to the 1988 Orioles are only minutes away.

And how long of a winning streak will it take for this team to suddenly draw comparisons to the 1927 Yankees?

My guess - two games.  Three tops...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]They look bad and it's scarry...I predict a road trip of 0-9 and the AL East pennant to the Yankees and the wild card to the Rays.
    Posted by Del2006[/QUOTE]Way to hit the panic button after our first real losing streak since April. Oh ye of little faith...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcjcjcjc. Show jcjcjcjc's posts

tim ( i pitched.. when " confucis say " ) wakefield is starting against Houston.. so there is a loss right there! I predict " the sorry.. i have a hole in my right sock... sox " lose the remaining games on the road & lose the first three games at home.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hey, Del, I'd just like to thank you for your 34 posts in over a year. It's probably hard to give all the aliases the amount of time they deserve. Ditto the other aliases on this thread.

It's actually the only benefit to losing. You get to see them all come out and know who they are for the future.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Well, you're already 0 for 1 on predictions.  I predict you'll get swept. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 0-9 on the road trip? : you guys are both high.  0-9?  It'll never happen.
    Posted by OhEFFU[/QUOTE]

The first two posters weren't high but they are trolls.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

It wouldn't surprise me if the sox sweep the phillies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

They've already beaten the Yanks 8 of 9.  If worse comes to worse the'll have to do that again.  Shouldn't be much of a problem since they are very confident playing NY, while the Yanks looked timid and nervous playing Boston. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Lose 4 games and the world ends...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

We lost the series to the Pirates. Must have been the black and yellow jerseys.
    Sox thought they were watching the Stanley Cup Parade all over again..for 3 F Days!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

OK it wasn't pretty but the Sox won one, can we all back off the ledge now. Take 2 out of 3 in Philly, sweep the Astros and finish the trip 6-3.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Weren't you one who thought they'd go 0-162?

Get Ted's picture out of your avatar.  With an attitude like yours, it's blasphemous.