0 for 22 .... Its not the "heel" ? Its not the "back" ? Could it be as DAD would say ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

0 for 22 .... Its not the "heel" ? Its not the "back" ? Could it be as DAD would say ........

"SON, when your 37 going on 42, the baseball season becomes long & grinding"  !!!!   It is our hope (DAD & BILL-806) that he gets hot, soooooon !!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 0 for 22 .... Its not the

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Wil Myers is 0-19 right now as I write.... is he 42? does he have back or heel issues? Or is it that players can go cold for a bit?

Good point, B-T ...........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Wil Myers is 0-19 right now as I write.... is he 42? does he have back or heel issues? Or is it that players can go cold for a bit?

Bill would actually have to understand baseball for that to sink in. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]"Here we go again"  !!!   Heck, Im not the one that has gone 0-22  .....  One guy is a young/rookie and the other is a "seasoned vet/all-world" player !!!!  Yes, there is a concern, deep concern at this time !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Well Will Myers is obviously in his late 30's in the twilight of his career as is Pedroia when he is slumping.  Did you see how horrific WMB looked earlier this year after the numbers he put up in 2012?  I wanna see that mans birth certificate.

You're right, players go hot and cold, most of us know this....Bill and the other Ortiz haters have been waiting for this.

We all know David Ortiz is reaching the twilight of his career, but he's having a great season.  If we cry "he's all washed up" everytime he goes into a slump.....eventually we would be right.  But he was almost batting .400 at the beginning of the month, I seriously doubt age has caught up with him within a couple of weeks. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

BILL, stop being a Papi Vulture. Is this really the legacy DAD would have wanted for you?

Sox4ever

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Its called a slump, it happens. He'll snap out of it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Actually Papi is an easy batter to know if he's on or not. If he's pulling everything we're in trouble. When he hits the ball the other way, he's OK.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Al players go through slumps, it's part of the game. I bet bill thought earlier that Iggy would be a .400 hitter. sorry bill, they all go through it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

could you act anymore like a troll? Between you and jack, its quite a pathetic scene.

Lefty, don't shoot the messanger......  I see things as they are, and ask why !!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

[QUOTE]

could you act anymore like a troll? Between you and jack, its quite a pathetic scene.

Are you serious?  You cannot be this much of a homer.   If you want everyone to agree with you then start your own web site.

Ortiz is 0 for 22 at the moment and his second half numbers are pretty bad.  Does not look like he will get his 100 rbi's even with Vic and Dustin getting on base all the time.

[/QUOTE]

see that...cue the clowns and they come riding in on their unicycles. I got news for ya. Most smart baseball people wouldn't PH for Papi at this point. Thats just baseball common sense. Talk to me if hes still slumping toward the end of September and I might change my mind.

You and Bill are pathetic with your obsession with Papi. say whatever you want, its sad. Have a nice day. Im dont wasting my time with you 2.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Four B's.  His second half numbers are pretty bad compared to what he did before the break and before July 1st.  He left bases loaded the other night and a nobody struck him out.

Was that the "before the break" when you posted about every single o-fer he had?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

"Here we go again"  !!!   Heck, Im not the one that has gone 0-22  .....  One guy is a young/rookie and the other is a "seasoned vet/all-world" player !!!!  Yes, there is a concern, deep concern at this time !!

Only to a fool....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

ould you act anymore like a troll? Between you and jack, its quite a pathetic scene.

Lefty, don't shoot the messanger......  I see things as they are, and ask why !!!

Bill, If you saw the way things are you wouldn't put up an inane post like this !! The trouble is you are as usual reactionary without thinking about what you post. If you had an inkling of common sense you would realize slumps happen and age has nothing to do with it. In your case the Messenger is in a slump lacking a bit of pure common sense. Hetch

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.