1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: 0 for 22 .... Its not the

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

You guys are talking to a brick wall.

Then why is every one posting on this thread?  

My guess is.....  67 has no idea how her wife feels????

Does make you wonder........

67, Lil' billy, & the stiff one are a monolith.........  They consult the Right Wing Big Book, as they see it, see how 'like minded believers' feel, & then parrot what is supposed to be said......

BORING!!!!!!!    ;P

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

it is called a slump - it happens...and the guy delivered last nite

As always - 100% correct!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Oh and by the way calling that rocket a "seeing eye single" is further proof you are simply lost. Lost. The 13 mil slugger is by far the best hitter on the team and a top 10 hitter in all of baseball- that is what you want. Sorry he doesn't hit .600 like your great great grand kids in their t-ball league.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

"SON, when your 37 going on 42, the baseball season becomes long & grinding"  !!!!   It is our hope (DAD & BILL-806) that he gets hot, soooooon !!!!!!

....so, Einstein....can you explain your "37 going on 42" comment?  Is that another bigoted comment from you assuming that a man from the DR has lied about his age?

Of course it is....but let's hear your explanation.

OK, "Let me be clear"...........   I was 42 once, and I certainly know the difference between 37 & 42 when I see it !!    Just my opinion.........  I trust that opinions are still ok on this board ?????

Yes because you at 37-42 is the same as a professional athlete...Good comparison.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Bill you were wrong on Papi for this season. 

Please be a man and admit it, it's what Dad would want from you. 

No running from the truth just because it impacts your bubble.

If Papi doesn't get another hit this season you were still wrong on him this time around. 

Time to show Dad what you're made of....

#manup

Your right, "credit where credit is due" ......  Great game last night, he broke that slump with 2 (two) walks and a seeing eye single through the shift !!!  Just what you want from your 13mil slugger !!!!!     Good win by the Sox !!!

Bill, even when you are "giving credit where credit is due" you can't help but be sarcastic. 

Ortiz leads the RedSox in HRs- Rbis- OBP and Slg % which is Just what you want from your 13mil slugger!!!!   Would you not agree?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Tell you the truth, last night was a good sign. Not talking about the hit, which was fantastic. But the 2 walks, he worked the count, swung at good pitches, wasn't over anxious, and took the walk. When hitters are seeing the ball good, its just a matter of time. When your in a mini-slump you have to start somewhere, long at bats, and taking the walk is a good sign.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

He hit the ball pretty good in the 1st also, but too close to the second baseman (or whoever that was).  Last night Ortiz looked a lot different than in the Orioles series. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kannaman. Show kannaman's posts

I guess whatever bill was trying to do ...it worked...Papi got a huge hit that won us the game. Far as Papi being 5 years older than what is claimed...the M's signed him when he was 16 and I doubt a player as talented as Ortiz could have gotten to 21 with out being discovered in the Dominican since every team is scouting that area heavily....and than lied about his age and was able to cover that up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'll never understand these alleged Red Sox fans who exhibit such joy when a certain player struggles.

Unless ...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Looking for another big night from "big papi", 13mil man !!!

Bill again I will ask you ----are you saying that Big Papi has not earned his money this year?

Is not leading the team in HRs - Rbis - Slugging Pct and On Base Pct not enough ??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Looking for another big night from "big papi", 13mil man !!!

& right on cue....  Papi delivers again.  Once again proving how ill informed Lil' billy is on all things baseball..........  & otherwise......

Sections
Shortcuts