1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: 0 for 22 .... Its not the

This thread turned into a make fun of Bill and jackbu...and well deserved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Most people don't understand it, but if they don't engage their brain before engaging the keyboard, the constant companion 'ridicule' won't be far behind.  10 RBIs in his last 6 games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Apparently Bill is just determined to be the board laughingstock.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Apparently Bill is just determined to be the board laughingstock.

He seems to embrace it too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I'm going to embrace Lil' billy as a true patriot.  I'm going to assume that he's playing devil's advocate, with the true intention of spurring on Papi???

Well....  It's working billy!  keep it up!!!!

You gotta love this run!!!!!

I'm convinced that billy wasn't just trying to suck up to Softy & Co.....    Sure he plays a good game, seeming to snuggle up to stiffy's j-strap on a nightly basis, but in reality, Lil' billy is a huge Papi fan.   This has all been a twisted game.  Good on ya billy!  Way to spark a streak!!!!  Nobody could seriously be this stupid????   You got us once again billy.  Well played!  Well played!  ;)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill, as Dad would say: 

"Go to your room son, I've had enough of your BS."

"And tomorrow, we're going to get those 'keen baseball eyes' of yours examined."    

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

"WOW"   OK gang.......  Time for BILL-806 to take another TEBOW and give congrats (again) to "BIG PAPI" for his 2000th hit & 2 H R's last night.......   What a night at Fenway,  B P for sure as the humidity pulled out and the ball took off all night long !!!   Sox should have saved some of those runs for John Lakey...... Big series coming up in N Y, great time of the year..........  Go SOX & BIG PAPI too !!!

Bill instead of giving congrats to Big Papi can you just stop with the negative posts and over reactions everytime he has an O'fer?

Is that something you could do?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

All of Bill and Jackbu's thread turn into that eventually.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Some how hitting two home runs in a 20 to 4 win or whatever it was, does not erase that in the first two games of the series, Ortiz was shut down by good pitching.  If we meet Detroit again and Ortiz does this again, we most likely will not win the series.

And yet, they won this series.

The "Ortiz can't hit good pitching" is weak.

Try again.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning,

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

All of Bill and Jackbu's thread turn into that eventually.

So much so, that I believe someone changed their forum name....

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Leftfielder61's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"WOW"   OK gang.......  Time for BILL-806 to take another TEBOW and give congrats (again) to "BIG PAPI" for his 2000th hit & 2 H R's last night.......   What a night at Fenway,  B P for sure as the humidity pulled out and the ball took off all night long !!!   Sox should have saved some of those runs for John Lakey...... Big series coming up in N Y, great time of the year..........  Go SOX & BIG PAPI too !!!

Bill instead of giving congrats to Big Papi can you just stop with the negative posts and over reactions everytime he has an O'fer?

[/QUOTE]    Baseball like  a "SHIP" is not always smooth sailing, there are POSITIVE days and there are NEGATIVE days.......  We fans have to take the good with the bad and prepare for every game, series and make the adjustments to win as many games as possible........  We never know from game to game who is going to get "hot" and who is going to get "hurt"..........  The end of this great season is near, we will all be able to sort it all out at the end !!!    I would hope, that we would all "call them as we see them"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

Your problem is, when you don't see what you want, you make s**t up.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]    Baseball like  a "SHIP" is not always smooth sailing, there are POSITIVE days and there are NEGATIVE days.......  We fans have to take the good with the bad and prepare for every game, series and make the adjustments to win as many games as possible........  We never know from game to game who is going to get "hot" and who is going to get "hurt"..........  The end of this great season is near, we will all be able to sort it all out at the end !!!    I would hope, that we would all "call them as we see them"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

The point is that you still don't know that Ortiz is a good hitter. Which is odd.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Really ???

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your problem is, when you don't see what you want, you make s**t up.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, really.

Do you have proof, besides the fact that Ortiz is Dominican, that he's not 37 years old?

And please don't make me explain what the word "proof" means.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

As one of the posters above wrote,   "it was a 20-4 blowout, good for Big Papi, what did he do in the 1st two games against Detroit" ??????   What difference does it make, they are all big games the rest of the way !!!

Here's tough question for you, Bill.

What was the score of the game, when Ortiz hit his first HR?

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

hahhaha.  this thread was great entertainment for 10 minutes out of my work day. 

swap nava and ortiz in the lineup???!!!

Ortiz hasnt earned his paycheck this year because he doesnt play defense???!!!

a cold streak means you are 5 years older than your birth certificate???!!!

Bill - you are terrible at analyzing baseball.  please do yourself a favor and dont even try to do it any longer.  I believe your true calling is to join a right wing board and post to your heart's content.  I feel that would be your "home run" if you will....

this baseball stuff is just far too advanced for you.

btw - you and I both know the truth.  you are nothing but a troll.....don't worry, i wont tell anyone on here....

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to SpeedWorkout's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think everyone even Bill realizes the sox are a better team with Ortiz than without.  I think Bill makes some valid points.  The division is ours and if Ortiz goes 0 for 22 or only hits in one game of a series like last night, the sox will still end up in first.

But if Ortiz does not hit in the playoffs like he failed to do in game one or two, game two being a classic post season atmosphere, then we are not going far.

Some how hitting two home runs in a 20 to 4 win or whatever it was, does not erase that in the first two games of the series, Ortiz was shut down by good pitching.  If we meet Detroit again and Ortiz does this again, we most likely will not win the series.

BINGO  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

So you admit you were wrong....then you agree with a post that bashes him?  Typical flip flopping Liberal.......  way to go slick Willy!!!

Sections
Shortcuts