1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: 0 for 22 .... Its not the

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to SpeedWorkout's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think everyone even Bill realizes the sox are a better team with Ortiz than without.  I think Bill makes some valid points.  The division is ours and if Ortiz goes 0 for 22 or only hits in one game of a series like last night, the sox will still end up in first.

But if Ortiz does not hit in the playoffs like he failed to do in game one or two, game two being a classic post season atmosphere, then we are not going far.

Some how hitting two home runs in a 20 to 4 win or whatever it was, does not erase that in the first two games of the series, Ortiz was shut down by good pitching.  If we meet Detroit again and Ortiz does this again, we most likely will not win the series.

BINGO  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

if the clown shoes fit, wear them

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Thats a good response, perhaps I will take that under consideration !!!

My question too tough for you, Bill?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

So you admit you were wrong....then you agree with a post that bashes him?  Typical flip flopping Liberal.......  way to go slick Willy!!!

I know, he's unbelievable.  Good job calling him on it anyway.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think everyone even Bill realizes the sox are a better team with Ortiz than without.  I think Bill makes some valid points.  The division is ours and if Ortiz goes 0 for 22 or only hits in one game of a series like last night, the sox will still end up in first.

But if Ortiz does not hit in the playoffs like he failed to do in game one or two, game two being a classic post season atmosphere, then we are not going far.

Some how hitting two home runs in a 20 to 4 win or whatever it was, does not erase that in the first two games of the series, Ortiz was shut down by good pitching.  If we meet Detroit again and Ortiz does this again, we most likely will not win the series.

BINGO  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

So you admit you were wrong....then you agree with a post that bashes him?  Typical flip flopping Liberal.......  way to go slick Willy!!!

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of flip-flopping, remember when Republicans were all "Chemical weapons!  We won't stand for it!  War now!"  And now they are all like "its none of our business".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BINGO  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of flip-flopping, remember when Republicans were all "Chemical weapons!  We won't stand for it!  War now!"  And now they are all like "its none of our business".

[/QUOTE]

I said that because Bill accuses everybody about that when they don't agree with his narrow minded opinions..... it certainly is not my political views which I keep off of this forum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

hahahaha.  right!?!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to tripadvisor's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to tripadvisor's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

Thats a good response, perhaps I will take that under consideration !!!

My question too tough for you, Bill?

Over the years I have learned a few things on these boards. One is the scared always press for an answer where the confident never need one.

[/QUOTE]

That was deep.

Totally meaningless, but deep!

[/QUOTE]

it means you spend a lot of time on this board trolling to keep threads going by asking questions.

[/QUOTE]

Jacks back.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

This thread is worse than that idiot who said Middlebrooks just can`t hack it in the big leagues. Im dying to see what that moron says now.

not even a comparison.  Ortiz is a 2 time WS champ with countless big hits, years of proven ability, and has carried this ballclub on his back.  WMB is basically a rookie with 2 or 3 decent months and 3 or 4 average/below average months under his belt.  there was a reason the Sox FO sent him back to the minors.  seems he has come back ready to stay but only time will tell.  i dont think you can hand WMB a MVP just yet......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

This thread is worse than that idiot who said Middlebrooks just can`t hack it in the big leagues. Im dying to see what that moron says now.

not even a comparison.  Ortiz is a 2 time WS champ with countless big hits, years of proven ability, and has carried this ballclub on his back.  WMB is basically a rookie with 2 or 3 decent months and 3 or 4 average/below average months under his belt.  there was a reason the Sox FO sent him back to the minors.  seems he has come back ready to stay but only time will tell.  i dont think you can hand WMB a MVP just yet......

hahaha thanks I forgot who was the Will hater. Must be a crappy month for you. Will is killing it since his call up. Did you happend to catch his grand slam?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

ummm....i couldnt be happier and i am not a WMB hater.  just wasnt ready to give him a HoF bust last year.  Apparently FO agreed with me and sent him down to get his ish together.  seems to have worked.  i hope he hits 4 more grannies this weekend......

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Clown

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Bump

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bump

[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!!!  Good bump!  Very amusing to look back at the old Bill the Masochist and see him flop around like a fish out of water!

If only Softy didn't get booted 78 times so we can bumb some of his gems.....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bump

[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!!!  Good bump!  Very amusing to look back at the old Bill the Masochist and see him flop around like a fish out of water!

If only Softy didn't get booted 78 times so we can bumb some of his gems.....

[/QUOTE]

The reason I keep this in stand by is to pull it up when I've been told there aren't any Ortiz haters. There are clearly three on this thread.... Bill....Softy and jackbu who now uses the name steven11.

The three meatheads will find ANY reason to trash Ortiz. So to say it's is only his whining they are unhappy with is BS, plain and simple. 

Sections
Shortcuts