|||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

|||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread.

I expect to see a huge dropoff in Yankee fans over the next few days (Babe, Mikey, Frankie, Zac, etc. etc)

Big sweep and finally at .500.  Gotta love it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Re: |||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread.

Yanks "Super Broomed"! Wheeee!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Yankee sweepers=THE BOSTON RED SOX!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I don't expec to see many Yankee fans on this forum for the majority of the week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to |||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread.:
    I expect to see a huge dropoff in Yankee fans over the next few days (Babe, Mikey, Frankie, Zac, etc. etc) Big sweep and finally at .500.  Gotta love it.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

Actually, that's what you do. You're a bad winner & loser, as proven over & over, including other sports threads. Regardless, the way TBs playing, Yanks shall be lucky to make the playoffs; they're too old, their pitching shall catch up with them, Cano suddenly forgot how to field, Teix & Swisher stink this year; etc, etc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

I expect to see a huge dropoff in Yankee fans over the next few days (Babe, Mikey, Frankie, Zac, etc. etc) Big sweep and finally at .500.  Gotta love it.

Congratulations you’re  a 500 ball club

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Yes we are YankeeBill, yes we are!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: |||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread.:
    In Response to |||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread. : Congratulations you’re   a 500 ball club
    Posted by YankeeBill

A 500 ballclub that just swept and proved that they are much better than another soon-to-be 500 ballclub!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to |||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread. : Actually, that's what you do. You're a bad winner & loser, as proven over & over, including other sports threads. Regardless, the way TBs playing, Yanks shall be lucky to make the playoffs; they're too old, their pitching shall catch up with them, Cano suddenly forgot how to field, Teix & Swisher stink this year; etc, etc.
    Posted by nhsteven

Is this referring to the Delonte West thread?  I told you, it's a true story.  You gotta have a little fun with those things.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to |||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread. : Actually, that's what you do. You're a bad winner & loser, as proven over & over, including other sports threads. Regardless, the way TBs playing, Yanks shall be lucky to make the playoffs; they're too old, their pitching shall catch up with them, Cano suddenly forgot how to field, Teix & Swisher stink this year; etc, etc.
    Posted by nhsteven

Besides, lighten up... I didn't mention you in the opening post because I actually think that you are a reasonable Yankee fan.  The others I mentioned are all homers that I don't expect to see for a bit.

On another note, why were you lurking around the Celtics threads after they lost to Miami last week?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

three games won fair and square, sweep earned...no excuses....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: |||||||||}===========0... The Official Sweep Thread. : Besides, lighten up... I didn't mention you in the opening post because I actually think that you are a reasonable Yankee fan.  The others I mentioned are all homers that I don't expect to see for a bit. On another note, why were you lurking around the Celtics threads after they lost to Miami last week?

I wanted to see if Celts fans were complaining about the refs, like they did last yr (which they did). If you want to give me a troll demerit (all I said was if the Boston media complains, then I'll believe it, until somebody decided to get into it with me), fine, not that you can afford to talk. I've also been on the Pat's board, good or bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Maybe he goes to a lot of cook-outs on weekends and doesn't take his laptop with him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes lame, lame, lame.  Embarassed

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

whats funny is all this ha-ha nose-thumbing at the Yankee fans on this board.  A.  They are all actually consistently here whether winning or losing.  and B. I find that they tend not to gloat (except when summoning the '27 rings' nonsense for the umpteenth time).  Instead of instigating with the Yankee fans (who are licking their wounds whether we rub salt in or not), save a little instigation for the so-called Sox fans that come here to trash the club non-stop when they are down, and then, today, hardly a peep from many of them.  As I am seeing it, all the usual pinstripers are posting today.  But not a lot of the Bosox41s and who-have-you's that post like maniacs only when there is a red Stocking to throw under the bus.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Yes but the Sox can't play the Yankees everyday.  New York can't hit so let's not get too crazy yet.  Check out their batting averages.  Granderson's .281 is the only real threat.  Now Boston pitching has to go shut down teams that can actually get guys on base and drive em in.  

Sections
Shortcuts