1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL...........

SEE YOU AT THE WAKE !!!   NOT GOOD RED SOX FANS........  THIS IS WHY YOU MUST WIN THE GAMES THAT YOU MUST WIN FROM APRIL 1ST ON.... REALLY, HOW MANY GAMES ( I SAY, @ 30 +-) THAT WE JUST GAVE AWAY !!! NOW IT COMES DOWN TO THE LAST MONTH AND OUR ONCE DEEP ROSTER IS NOT SO DEEP ANYMORE !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

Re: 1-800-FUNERAL...........

Wake will right the ship sunday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: 1-800-FUNERAL...........:
    [QUOTE]Wake will right the ship sunday
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE] IS THAT YOU,  MR. WEEEENER ????  YOU HAVE MUCH MORE TIME ON YOUR HANDS THESE DAYS !!!!   YUK, YUK, YUK !!Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to 1-800-FUNERAL...........:
    [QUOTE]  SEE YOU AT THE WAKE !!!   NOT GOOD RED SOX FANS........  THIS IS WHY YOU MUST WIN THE GAMES THAT YOU MUST WIN FROM APRIL 1ST ON.... REALLY, HOW MANY GAMES ( I SAY, @ 30 +-) THAT WE JUST GAVE AWAY !!! NOW IT COMES DOWN TO THE LAST MONTH AND OUR ONCE DEEP ROSTER IS NOT SO DEEP ANYMORE !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

I say, adversity is opportunity.  Josh Beckett and I want you to take your funeral and shove it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 1-800-FUNERAL........... : I say, adversity is opportunity.  Josh Beckett and I want you to take your funeral and shove it.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]  GOOD ONE SPACE !! WE DO NEED TO WIN 2 OUT OF 3 THIS WEEKEND..... ALL 3 WOULD BE BETTER !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1-800-FUNERAL........... :   GOOD ONE SPACE !! WE DO NEED TO WIN 2 OUT OF 3 THIS WEEKEND..... ALL 3 WOULD BE BETTER !!

Indeed Bill.  3 would be the Rays funeral.  but I'll be happy if we take 2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL...........

They gave away 30+ games a bit of an overstatement I'd say Bill?????

If they gave away 30 they'd have 116 wins right now seriously you don't believe that do you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

2 wins woud be fine.....Rays 4 back with 9 to play....but you cant take 2 until you get one and I dont want ot have to count on Wake on Sunday vs Price.....so Beckett needs to shine tonight....then Lester vs Neiman....and I think the Rays would be done. GO JOSH GO!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL...........:
    [QUOTE]  SEE YOU AT THE WAKE !!!   NOT GOOD RED SOX FANS........  THIS IS WHY YOU MUST WIN THE GAMES THAT YOU MUST WIN FROM APRIL 1ST ON.... REALLY, HOW MANY GAMES ( I SAY, @ 30 +-) THAT WE JUST GAVE AWAY !!! NOW IT COMES DOWN TO THE LAST MONTH AND OUR ONCE DEEP ROSTER IS NOT SO DEEP ANYMORE !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???

2 days ago you posted an "all is well now" thread after the Blue Jay blowout.  Get a grip old timer!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Hope is a funny thing, just when it seems the most hopeless, that is whn you NEED to have to most hope! Keep on a hoping!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

are you still friends with the 2 mopes on your avatar?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

In Response to Re: 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL...........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... : Hope is a funny thing, just when it seems the most hopeless, that is whn you NEED to have to most hope! Keep on a hoping!!!!!
    Posted by jozee76[/QUOTE]

let me relieve you of all that hoping; the SOX are not playoff bound, nor do they deserve to be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... : let me relieve you of all that hoping; the SOX are not playoff bound, nor do they deserve to be.
    Posted by thee---crawful[/QUOTE]

you know who deserves to be in the playoffs?  whoever makes it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... : 2 days ago you posted an "all is well now" thread after the Blue Jay blowout.  Get a grip old timer!!  
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I predicted this thread in that one.

Get a grip, indeed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChifferBrane. Show ChifferBrane's posts

[QUOTE]They gave away 30+ games a bit of an overstatement I'd say Bill????? If they gave away 30 they'd have 116 wins right now seriously you don't believe that do you?
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Well, uh, wasn't this the year of 'Best Ever'....that would be right around 116....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

It is tough to watch after the great season they had, but remember:

The Red Sox have a 94.5% chance of making the playoffs.

The Rays and Yanks have 7 more against each other.   If the Sox win just one game out of the next 3, they will still be two games up on the Rays.  

It gets harder for the Rays, and easier for the Sox ... regardless of the injuries or how poor the offense has been.  

Stats are not faith.  Stats say the Sox are a GREAT bet for the playoffs.  Believe in the numbers and relax.   Smile

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinjin5000. Show sinjin5000's posts

It does not matter what happens unless your simply happy making the playoffs. with the injuries the RS have, they won't go far in the playoffs. 

1. injured pitches 2. injured hitters = equals what we have now.

3. there wasn't anything available in trade that would have helped in any major way. 

So this season is a failure, better luck next year,     

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... : you know who deserves to be in the playoffs?  whoever makes it.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

do you know the two guys that are unemployed bound? i'll give you a hint; check out bill's avatar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... : do you know the two guys that are unemployed bound? i'll give you a hint; check out bill's avatar.
    Posted by thee---crawful[/QUOTE]

haha.  i appreciate your backing up your miserable point of view with miserable prognostications.  But, 1.  the Sox will make the playoffs  2.  Theo will not lose his job   3.  Tito will not lose his job.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]It is tough to watch after the great season they had, but remember: The Red Sox have a 94.5% chance of making the playoffs. The Rays and Yanks have 7 more against each other.   If the Sox win just one game out of the next 3, they will still be two games up on the Rays.   It gets harder for the Rays, and easier for the Sox ... regardless of the injuries or how poor the offense has been.   Stats are not faith.  Stats say the Sox are a GREAT bet for the playoffs.  Believe in the numbers and relax.  
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

Not the whole the story though.  If the Rays take 3/4 say, then the Yanks are likely in the clear for the division, so in those 7 TB/NY games, TB would likely not be getting the Yankees best effort. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Dumb post... what does it mean to "give away games?" What game do you lose that you don't give away. I guess it would be a game that you never had the lead in, one that you didn't leave runners on all day, one that you didn't walk anyone or make any errors and also a game in which (on paper) you are significantly better than the opposition (also should be playing at home).

Every year teams "give a way games." This year is no different. As stated a million times on this board this issue is that we have a 23 year old rookie with little command and little "stuff" throwing a playoff like game.

Finally, there is no funeral as Sox win 2 of the next 3 AND the Rays have one last mini slump before the year ends. Watch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... : 2 days ago you posted an "all is well now" thread after the Blue Jay blowout.  Get a grip old timer!!  
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]   AS DAD WOULD SAY....... "SON, BASEBALL IS A LONG SEASON, I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND" !!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Dumb post... what does it mean to "give away games?" What game do you lose that you don't give away. I guess it would be a game that you never had the lead in, one that you didn't leave runners on all day, one that you didn't walk anyone or make any errors and also a game in which (on paper) you are significantly better than the opposition (also should be playing at home). Every year teams "give a way games." This year is no different. As stated a million times on this board this issue is that we have a 23 year old rookie with little command and little "stuff" throwing a playoff like game. Finally, there is no funeral as Sox win 2 of the next 3 AND the Rays have one last mini slump before the year ends. Watch.
    Posted by Wolfpack13[/QUOTE]WOLFMAN.....JACK, YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION !!!   THANK YOU ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... :    AS DAD WOULD SAY....... "SON, BASEBALL IS A LONG SEASON, I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND" !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1-800-FENWAY-FUNERAL........... :    AS DAD WOULD SAY....... "SON, BASEBALL IS A LONG SEASON, I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND" !!!!!

Sure, but you change your mind based on the outcome of every single game. Then you start a new (all caps) thread in which you usually take a shot at Obama, call everyone "T-BALLERS", and then ask "WHAT SAY YOU??????". A bit overkill, I'd say.

Sections
Shortcuts