#1 Priority is a Good Manager

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Re: #1 Priority is a Good Manager

I appreciate the kind words friend. I'm sorry you've had some trouble with abusive posters here. Unfortunately, there will always be some among us frustrated by their own innability to sway others to their view by expressing a persuasive argument. Their only recourse, or so they choose to believe, is to attempt to stifle opposing views. Shut up views different than their own, and maybe they'll win an argument. Bah! It's literally school yard childishness at work. All arguments or ideas should stand or fall based entirely on their own merits. All posters here should be encouraged to speak their minds, and no forum member here should fear anything another poster has to say on a given subject. If the argument is weak, it will be exposed as such by other posters. If the argument has merit, that will also be apparant. Freedom of speech is a precious commodity and it should be jealously guarded by those who have wisdom.  The very children who seem to relish discouraging posters from expressing themselves here on this forum, may one day experience having their own voice muffled in the greater arena of life. The question is: would they be bright enough to even notice? :-p Keep on speaking out with boldness Kim!

In Response to Re: #1 Priority is a Good Manager:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: #1 Priority is a Good Manager : I don't know you, so when I read your post I looked at your profile. For the life of me, I can't see anything wrong with your posts -- even past posts on your profile, and yet, you're under review. Why is that? And, FTR, I mean no offense by my comment, I'm just trying to understand how the moderating system works. Edit: There's a Yankee poster who constantly puts up abusive graphics of me. He's not only not under review, but reinstated to original name and post count. Go figure.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Kim, try to keep in mind that many posters here work for the Globe. If you keep that in mind then you will be able to figure out the number of why so many here are contrarians, devil's advocates, pot stirrers, and trolls. It is all about the money / revenue. they will do anything to stir the pot and keep traffic coming into the forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Kim, try to keep in mind that many posters here work for the Globe. If you keep that in mind then you will be able to figure out the number of why so many here are contrarians, devil's advocates, pot stirrers, and trolls. It is all about the money / revenue. they will do anything to stir the pot and keep traffic coming into the forum.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

A word from the inside no doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Haha! Well played sir...well played!

P.S.
        To whom can we attribute that excellent quote friend? It makes me laugh every time I read it...every time! 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #1 Priority is a Good Manager : A word from the inside no doubt.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]