100 games, do we get it? what's the bar?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Re: 100 games, do we get it? what's the bar?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

if these guys go 11-4, they win 105 games! methinks 100 is a gimme! who knew?

Gimme is pushing it.  Looking more and more possible every day though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Getting to the playoffs healthy and rested is more important than a number.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Once they clinch, Farrell is an idiot if he doesn't rest his regulars. So, the answer is who cares?...It's like hitting a 600 ft. homerun over a 400 ft. wall....it still only counts for one run.

"Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket."- George Orwell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

better check your math. 105 ?

NC

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'd consider it very doubtful. Once the Sox clinch, Farrell  will take  his foot off the accelerator and give some guys rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i think he may push them to win the best record for home field in ALCS (hoping they make it that far).  games 6 & 7 at the Fens would be worth it.  especially since it's been pointed out in another thread that there are 4 days off in between the end of season and 1st game of divisional round.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudbugger. Show mudbugger's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

i think he may push them to win the best record for home field in ALCS (hoping they make it that far).  games 6 & 7 at the Fens would be worth it.  especially since it's been pointed out in another thread that there are 4 days off in between the end of season and 1st game of divisional round.....

I would concur with that.  No sense of letting up until home field is taken care of...maybe rest some one here and there afterwards, but they do have 4 days off before the ALDS starts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Farrell knows what he is doing.  The Sox just took 2 at the Tropicana and have a 9 1/2 game lead, so two rookies, Bogaerts and Bradley, are starting tonight.  Some time off for the vets, but not too much. 

Farrell will, I am sure, also try to get the home field advantage, but he won't press too hard.  So have a good lead there too over Detroit and Oakland. 

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts