100th anniversary celebration of Fenway Park in April-Classic Fenway Park pictures-What's your favorite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: 100th anniversary celebration of Fenway Park in April-Classic Fenway Park pictures-What's your favorite?

In Response to Re: 100th anniversary celebration of Fenway Park in April-Classic Fenway Park pictures-What's your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

this one is the 2nd one. gawd, I remember that day like it was yesterday. all star game 1999. I remember them showing johnny pesky crying when teddy came out in that golf cart. all those all stars walking up to pay homage to the splendid splinter, and they were all in awe of that guy. the one thing that totally pizzed me off was that his son made him wear a hitters.net cap instead of a red sox one.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: 100th anniversary celebration of Fenway Park in April-Classic Fenway Park pictures-What's your favorite?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

2004IDIO......   Great job young man !!   All great photos  of history @ Fenway Paaaak......  "Those wre the days my friends, we thought they would never end" !!!   

Sections
Shortcuts