10th Player Award

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

10th Player Award

Alfredo Aceves gets my vote......He is one of the main reasons we are in 1st place......Who gets your vote ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: 10th Player Awards

In Response to 10th Player Awards:
    [QUOTE]Alfredo Aceves gets my vote......He is one of the main reasons we are in 1st place......Who gets your vote ?
    Posted by davescout[/QUOTE]

Aceves gets my vote also. 
    Can you believe he only lost twice in his career????
    He's like bullpen version of Jon Lester..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Somebody pass the fettuccine, its all Alfredo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: 10th Player Awards:
    [QUOTE]Somebody pass the fettuccine, its all Alfredo.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

no doubt about it. the man absolutely rocks....what do you think Space, do you think that cashman is banging his head against the wall or what???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 10th Player Awards : no doubt about it. the man absolutely rocks....what do you think Space, do you think that cashman is banging his head against the wall or what???
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

The fact that Theo snatched him up from the yankees, who completely wrote the guy off, makes his Badd-Azznezz all the richer.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: 10th Player Award

You guys don't think it's Jacoby?  Who expected him to have the year that he's having?  Without his exceptional performance this year, the Sox would be struggling. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

ACEVES, end of story

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: 10th Player Award:
    [QUOTE]You guys don't think it's Jacoby?  Who expected him to have the year that he's having?  Without his exceptional performance this year, the Sox would be struggling. 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Dirty, no doubt.  But I think Ells would be more eligible for for Comeback Player or, even, MVP.  But 10th Player goes to somebody like Aceves.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]Somebody pass the fettuccine, its all Alfredo.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

LOL spaceman

Have you ever tried to save a buck

and ended up throwing 3 away ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

As much as I hate to admit it, Tek gets my vote. He has come up big in the clutch and can still play pretty well for an old man.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Hrrrmmm.  Aceves or Reddick......  One has been a huge steal.  One has rescued us from a SERIOUS down year by Drew (even with current stats).  Still got to go Aceves.  That guy is money.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: 10th Player Award:
    [QUOTE]Hrrrmmm.  Aceves or Reddick......  One has been a huge steal.  One has rescued us from a SERIOUS down year by Drew (even with current stats).  Still got to go Aceves.  That guy is money.
    Posted by HankukSox[/QUOTE]

Reddick has been very impressive this year, but Aceves is my choice for the
    10th player award, 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Aceves would be a good choice but I would also strongly consider Salty.  I could understand Ellsbury because nobody expected this much out of him but I'd have to vote no on Reddick.  A couple good months does not make a season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Vtek gets my second place vote (11th man?)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

VTEK 11th Man!!! and how bout for 12th Man---Salty....arrgggghhhhhh

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

If one assumes that the 10th man is not a starting player, that excludes the primary 9 (and that group contains Salty, Ells...) and in my mind the starting pitchers (except Miller and Wake).

I agree with that majority that it is Aceves, who has been able to give the RS spot starts, long relief, 3 inning stints and short relief appearances has been solid.

Tek would be a nice pick for second place.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Aceves, no doubt about it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Although it may sound cheesy,I'll go Alfredo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I think we jinxed Alfredo last night!!

Sections
Shortcuts