11 & 15......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......COMING HOME TO A FREE FALL.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 2 & 7......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

THAT WAS A BASEBALL GAME LAST NIGHT !!!  GREAT JOB JOSH, WE HOPE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELF !!!  LET' GET 3 MORE ( ONE AT A TIME) FROM  T B ........   GAINING !!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 2 & 8......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

GOT THE RIGHT HANDED LINE-UP IN TO GO AGAINST  DAVID PRICE.... LET'S SEE WHERE IT GOES !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 2 & 9......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

TOOK ME A WHILE TO WORK MY WAY OUT OF THE ARCHIVES.......  TONIGHT WE NEED TO TURN THINGS AROUND..... STARTING 2-10 WOULD BE HEAVY !!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Bill, i think it will just take a couple of consecutive W's to get the players settled..and it might help if the Boston media wasn't planting seeds of doubt every OTHER day...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Whens it too late? 5 games behind the Yanks right now. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: 2 & 9......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......:
    Whens it too late? 5 games behind the Yanks right now. 
    Posted by jamesey271975

I think as long as the rest of the East remains below .600 ball, we have a realistic chance to climb right back in.
    The goal right now should be to win series', and to forget about the record.
    If Francona (or Theo) can motivate this team to play each game like they did against NY, we'll be in good shape.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

With the Blue Jays pitching three lefties and a nine game road trip looming, Sox will be challenged to turn things around.  Unless they reach .500 by the end of April, they will NOT win the division.  Yankees hitting will overcome their pitching deficiencies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: 2 & 9......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......:
    With the Blue Jays pitching three lefties and a nine game road trip looming, Sox will be challenged to turn things around.  Unless they reach .500 by the end of April, they will NOT win the division.  Yankees hitting will overcome their pitching deficiencies.
    Posted by wlbpatriotsfan
      3 LEFT HANDERS IN A ROW SCARES ME.....LET'S SEE WHERE TONIGHT GOES !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 2 & 10......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

WOW..... THE BEAT GOES ON !!!   AS DAD WOULD SAY........"SON, IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK" !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

Re: 2 & 10......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

If the team managed to have an 8-game winning streak it doesn't mean that the teams in front of them will suddenly roll over and have 8-game losing streaks.
    Showing 10 games in the loss column now means that any losing streaks for the rest of the season will have to be abbreviated and infrequent.
    It's all up to the pitching and catching which doesn't offer much promise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 3 & 10......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

GAINING  !!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Even you have to admit it was a good game today Bill. A solid start from Beckett, stellar D from Gonzo and Cam, and Lowrie just keeps knocking the cover off the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

In Response to Re: 3 & 10......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......:
        GAINING  !!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

On Tampa?  or the Royals?

Not on the Janqueez

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: 3 & 10......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......:
    Even you have to admit it was a good game today Bill. A solid start from Beckett, stellar D from Gonzo and Cam, and Lowrie just keeps knocking the cover off the ball.
    Posted by carnie
      NOW, LET'S BUILD ON IT !!!   I CALLED TITO & THEO TO SUGGEST THAT LOWRIE STAY IN THE GAME AT LEADOFF.....ALSO, MOVE CRAWFORD TO 5/6 AND LEAVE HIM THERE AS HE AND ELL'S CAN RUN WILD FROM DOWN BELOW !!!!   GO SOX , 2 IN A ROW, PLEASE !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 4 & 10......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

TWO IN A ROW !!!  GAINING.......  LET'S GET A WIN  TOMORROW AS PAUL REVERE IS MAKING HIS RIDE....... 1 IF BY SEA, 2 IF BY LAND, AND I ON LANDSDOWN ST. WILL BE, READY TO RIDE AND SPREAD THE ALARM THRU EVERY CONCESSION STAND AND BAR ROOM IN BOSTON !!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I thought it was one if by land, two if by sea.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

jeez Bill - you need some time in my classroom - are you like michele bachman who thinks concord NH was where the Old North Bridge battle occured?  lol   j/k

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SORRY GUYS ON THE ABOVE..... MUST BE THAT THE "BIG O" AND JOE BIDEN HAVE ME A BIT CONFUSED OF LATE !!!  HEY, I UNDERSTAND THE THE "BIG O" WILL BE DOING THE MARATHON TODAY ON THE KENYA TEAM !!!!!!   YUK, YUK, YUK ......  ( I DO CRACK MYSELF UP!!)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Hey Bill - for the record...just last year the Sox were starting 5-9 and getting swept at Fenway by the Tampa Bay Rays...

It IS too early to worry about these guys not having a successful season right now!

Here's hoping Dice-K shows up to pitch to win today and not just throw batting practice. Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 5 & 10......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

LOOKING GOOD GUYS !!!!  3 IN A ROW !!   GAINING !!!  HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT TO THE LEFT COAST, WATCH OUT FOR THE MOONBATS OUT THERE !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THIS REMINDS ME OF THE OLD DAYS........  WITH THE DOWNTOWN  5 & DIME !!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

6 & 10 IS LOOKING GOOD !!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: 5 & 11......... IS IT TOO EARLY.......

0 & 7 ON THE ROAD.... NO WAY TO START !!!  LEFT HANDERS ARE KILLING US !!!   WHEN I TALK WITH THEO & TITO TODAY, I WILL TELL THEM THAT DAVEY RAMIRIZ HAS TO SIT AGAINST LEFTIES AND OUR RIGHT HANDED HITTERS NNED TO "GO WITH THE PITCH" !!!!   AS  DAD WOULD SAY...... "SON, LACKEY PITCHED WELL, THE OFFENSE LET HIM/US DOWN, AGAIN" !!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ANOTHER LEFT HANDER TODAY.........  IT WILL SPOIL MY DINNER IF WE ARE  5 & 12 BY 6:30pm.......  WHAT SAY YOU ????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I say the really have to win this game.  Anyone who makes a mental error should be fined the maximum amount and benched for a week......

Sections
Shortcuts