12 days and 9 games without that guy won't matter, I know who you are and have your posts in my backup drive

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: 12 days and 9 games without that guy won't matter, I know who you are and have your posts in my backup drive

Get out the "Alleluia Lyrics"--he's got the goods on us all on his back up drive. Come on, come on Softy law---produce the evidence don't leave the board in suspense; name names.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: 12 days and 9 games without that guy won't matter, I know who you are and have your posts in my backup drive

I said I thought he should be in AAA to start the year, but I also said I understood if he wasnt and certainly wouldnt lose any sleep over it. He had a good game and showed a lot of maturity today. Some of us dont have an issue when the team does the opposite of what we think. Its no big deal.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

more spam

SPaM ???????    Conan, You don't belong on the smae board with SOFTY or any other of us fine Baseball posters.......    Again, what is your function, SON ???

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Bean counters, I know who you are.

Now it's not only on the hard drive--he knows the bean counters--I only know two bean counters, softy law and bill(Dad), maybe there are more. The Alleluia Chorus is warming up; a couple of more disclosures and they will be belting out the old "Alleluia."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

What a master baiter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

but I also said I understood if he wasnt and certainly wouldnt lose any sleep over it.'

Fortunately, I was losing sleep over the plan. My campaign worked, thank goodness!

My campaign worked as well. My goal was to use you as my mouthpiece and wind you up to the point that you did nothing but blather about Bradley all day long.

You and I made quite the team. Thanks to us Bradley is where he belongs.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

It matters. And, thank you.

If I'm not on your drive, I'm going to be pissed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It won't matter when we finish 10 games out.

We'd probably have won without JBJ game one anyway. Nava would have gone 5 for 5.

;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Wouldn't a "bean counter" advocate for cheap, talentless players like Loney and Jeff Francis over more expensive talent like Victorino and Dempster?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Sign me up. Bradley should be in Pawtucket long enough to insure one more year of team control down the road. Then he should be brought up permanently. The money saved on paying him down the road can be used to get other talent the team might need at the time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

what i do find funny is that you would even post having our posts in your BU drive. I hate to break it to ya softy, but unlike you, most of us here have no issue with the team doing the opposite of what we think they should do and dont have a problem being wrong sometimes. You and geo seem to have an issue with that though...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I the cases for both Bradley and Iglesias are pretty common knowledge.  Great fielders who are both looking pretty decent at the plate. 

Last year something similar happened when Middlebrooks came up for Youk, and eventually the Sox had to unload Youk while paying for some of his salary while the White Sox reaped the benefits. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

what i do find funny is that you would even post having our posts in your BU drive. I hate to break it to ya softy, but unlike you, most of us here have no issue with the team doing the opposite of what we think they should do and dont have a problem being wrong sometimes. You and geo seem to have an issue with that though...

I agree it is silly to question other psoters on their JBJ opinions....almost all the posters thought JBJ should be on the team based on performance and ability, just thought that the Red sox wuld play the business card.....as for Iggy however, their were many posters who screamed he would never hit better than .200 at the ML level, and I wont get excited abut the 3 IF hits yesterday, but even an untrained observer who watches him can see his swng improvement and approach change....so some of them should may have to issue some Mea Culpas

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Is it too late to get my name added to the "it doesn't matter" list? 

Or, to be more accurate, it's more important in the long run to secure the extra year when Boras is the agent. 

I didn't care whether the 9 games were at the beginning of the season or later on, right now it makes more sense to do it when Papi gets back and I expect that's what the Red Sox will do. 

So, please add my name to the list - thanks softy!

Oh, and it's now "10 days and 8 games without that guy won't matter" right? 

He certainly wasn't crucial to our first comfortable 8-2 win. 

Sections
Shortcuts