142 Million Dollar Man Benched Because He's Weak against LHP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

142 Million Dollar Man Benched Because He's Weak against LHP

Even though Crawford's career averages mean he'll eventually return to his lower career averages range, this has to be an embarrassment to Theo. I'm glad Mac gets a rep, but 142M on the sidelines for no confidence is pitiful. Crawbust sounds about right. Who would pay 142M, even for his career contract year? Has to be a very, very stupid man.

Take a look at Matt Kemp.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: 142 Million Dollar Man Benched Because He's Weak against LHP

Is he "benched" or is he just having a day off?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

In Response to 142 Million Dollar Man Benched Because He's Weak against LHP:
    [QUOTE]Even though Crawford's career averages mean he'll eventually return to his lower career averages range, this has to be an embarrassment to Theo. I'm glad Mac gets a rep, but 142M on the sidelines for no confidence is pitiful. Crawbust sounds about right. Who would pay 142M, even for his career contract year? Has to be a very, very stupid man. Take a look at Sean Kemp.
    Posted by majorleague[/QUOTE]
    Shawn* Kemp

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Even though Crawford's career averages mean he'll eventually return to his lower career averages range, this has to be an embarrassment to Theo. I'm glad Mac gets a rep, but 142M on the sidelines for no confidence is pitiful. Crawbust sounds about right. Who would pay 142M, even for his career contract year? Has to be a very, very stupid man. Take a look at Sean Kemp.
    Posted by majorleague[/QUOTE]  EASY BIG FELLA.....  UNLIKE T-BALL, THIS IS ALL ABOUT USING THE ENTIRE ROSTER AND KEEPING EVERYONE SHARP/HUNGRY......  I BET THAT WHEN YOUR COACHING T-BALL, YOU ONLY LET THE 1ST 9 KIDS HIT, RIGHT ?????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Shawn Kemp had a good career in the NBA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: 142 Million Dollar Man Benched Because He's Weak against LHP:
    [QUOTE]Shawn Kemp had a good career in the NBA.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

He had an even better career making babies.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

I thought that Andrewmitch was the designated CC basher this week? You had better message him and coordinate your talking points to avoid needless duplication.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

I think Crawford's lackluster defensive effort is all a factor. He needs to stop mailing it in, just because he gets paid the same is no excuse.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]Even though Crawford's career averages mean he'll eventually return to his lower career averages range, this has to be an embarrassment to Theo. I'm glad Mac gets a rep, but 142M on the sidelines for no confidence is pitiful. Crawbust sounds about right. Who would pay 142M, even for his career contract year? Has to be a very, very stupid man. Take a look at Matt Kemp.
    Matt Kemp has been the second worst defensive CF in baseball this season. Yes, let's take a look at him and his numerous attitude problems.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

THE REIGN MAN!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

You know what stinks? When you put people on ignore, you still see the posts they start.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpikeCunn5. Show SpikeCunn5's posts

In Response to Re: 142 Million Dollar Man Benched Because He's Weak against LHP:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 142 Million Dollar Man Benched Because He's Weak against LHP : I thought that Andrewmitch was the designated CC basher this week? You had better message him and coordinate your talking points to avoid needless duplication.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Everything that clown posts is needless duplication

Sections
Shortcuts