1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?

In response to "Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?": [QUOTE]A PHISH crackhead. Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] Keep it up Kim, all your aliases will be gone soon.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?": [QUOTE]Do you still drive the golfcart for Jeter? Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] Whatever Kim, I can't wait until you're banned.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?": [QUOTE]Both Kim and I will still be here after they use IP addresses to clean up the forum. Kim and I are Sox fans and don't come here to annoy Red Sox fans. You pretend to be a concerned Sox fan = concern troll. Any moderator knows that. Why aren't you on the YES forum. Sick man. Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] You are Kim and Sox fans hate you and want you gone.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?": [QUOTE]Jeter will be scolding you tomorrow Mikey. Better think up a good excuse. He just might confiscate your laptop. Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] Youre funny Kim.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/boston/conversations/_/id/8282296/report-kelly-shoppach-text-message-boston-red-sox-brass KELLY SHOPPACH is the guy who caused the most chaos. thats on management and BC. this guy has done this his entire career everywhere he's been. he becomes toxic. one of those guys who thinks he's better than he is and is perceived. thought he was entitled to be playing everyday or at least in a platoon. as v went more and more towards salty, he led the revolt and i'm sure is the one calling reporters and spilling the beans in terms of what was discussed. there's  no way a jambroni of this ilk should ever felt that empowered even with the other players in that clubhouse. says a lot. anyone who watched that lester video from april and the seeds being thrown at the first base coach (ochoa) can see that shop was the major instigator in that incident and could be of this level of insubordination (no respect for the coaches). the first i heard of the mets trade made it clear this was management firing back and siding with bv. sends a clear message that he could be back.. he should be! just neeed to empower the man a bit. wouldnt surprise me that shop's "demotion" was also from a previous incident. this guy constantly agitates and instigates, wears on his teammates esp on authority wherever he goes.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

While I can't stand Shop Vac, & think he should have been sent packing directly after demanding more playing time, I still have seen no confirmation that he lead or wrote the text.  Nor have I seen any confirmation that it was Lester in the "SEED" video.

Can anyone help out here? I'm too damned tired to look back through the old posts!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Can we please save the really viscous scorn & ridicule for the truly worthy!

Softy???   :)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?": [QUOTE]Not Youre, it's you're which is short for you are. Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] Youre not worth the apostrophe Kim.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ok...  So we all agree that Shop Vac is an mlb a wh hole, but none of the guys will rat him out?  Right?  We don't even know who comprised the small group of rebels?

Do we know it was Lester who threw the sunflower seeds?

I can't keep up with what we "know," & ''don't know!"

Any help?  Facts??

I've heard & seen nothing about Lester being the sunflower guy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1ST SHOPPACH then MCCLURE, could all this mean BV will be back? : i'm a SOX fan and i hate kim/pike/calzone65/62whatever/. he even uses an ITALIAN racial slur as his moniker. is there no shame? Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE] He's the most despised poster on this forum, everybody hates him.

Sections
Shortcuts