2 takes:: Les was actually more, IGGY should always hit 2nd!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: 2 takes:: Les was actually more, IGGY should always hit 2nd!

I cant even understand exactly what you wrote. I think I get the basic idea though. Could you please type proper English and use spell check though? Not being sarcastic, Im serious. Its too much work for me to decipher the teenage text language and misspelled words, and Id like to fully understand your viewpoint.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Lester might be making progress, but the results are still lousy.

The Sox have scored more runs than any other team in MLB this season, so it's really hard to see why a drastic change in the lineup is necessary.  It is a reasonable theory to say Iglesias has done well at the plate precisely because he has batted at the bottom of the order.  And in the AL, where pitchers don't go to the plate, the expectation is that teams will have good hitters throughout the lineup, not just up at the top. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I cant even understand exactly what you wrote. I think I get the basic idea though. Could you please type proper English and use spell check though? Not being sarcastic, Im serious. Its too much work for me to decipher the teenage text language and misspelled words, and Id like to fully understand your viewpoint.

I stopped after two words. If he doen'st think what he has to say is worthy enough to take the time to communicate coherently, then why should I take the time to try to decipher it.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts