2004IDIO is gone, vanished, vaporised, "TRANSFORMED"........ WHY ????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

2004IDIO is gone, vanished, vaporised, "TRANSFORMED"........ WHY ????????

He was/is such a fine young man and a great poster on this board......  We need more great fans like IDIO, SOFTY,GEROME and yours truly, BILL-806  !!!!  So, all you wise ones, what happened to 2004IDIO  ??????????????????????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: 2004IDIO is gone, vanished, vaporised,

MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE HARSH WAY THAT HE TREATED antibody.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In response to Bill-806 comment:

I noticed that you and he are the only ones complaining about his banishment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to lstboss's comment:

Q UITE FRANKLY, it is a shame that you could be removed for no reason at all !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to lstboss' comment:

There have been a few, but ve-e-ery few.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Not sure why he got banned. He used to just post articles and game threads, then all of a sudden decided to go after certain posters...Not sure why the change in attitude from him/her/you/whoever...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

When a poster has to create his own "please un-ban me thread"... and make additional such threads each day you know where the problem lies. More important, I have not seen more than a 1% support movement on the board for helping him.

We do need more  In the defense of Bill-806 threads like we all need holes in our heads.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

A lot of poster haven't been on the board since the new site has gone live. Has 2004 been banned or is the software?? If he was banned, I doubt his posts would come through on his profile page or the front page timeline. Hard to say. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Its great if nobody gets thrown off the board providing some limits are imposed on basically what amounts to spam.  He will be back one way or the other.... season is over, board has kinks, so now we enter the slow part of the year a bit early. Yaaaaawn!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I agree, B. If everyone is limited to one screen name and guidlines are set and followed, that should get a handle on it. Other than the few abusers, it's a good group, by in large, from both sides. I commend BDC for finally taking action. It was a huge expense and undertaking. In the end, think the boards will be better for it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

As far as 2004, as a regular game thread poster, I appreciated his setups, article and tweet updates. I think it's a software issue that will eventually be resolved. There are enough discussions here, for everyone to pick and choose who and what they want to read and participate in. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

He is ruining the front page as we speak. What is it with the paragraph long thread titles, 6 or 7 threads all belong to a poster who knows he cannot participate.  Just step back and look at it! Pathetic and no it is not to the benefit of the board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is all too confusing. My head hurts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

He knows he can't post, so he's putting as much as he can in the thread title. It never bothered me nearly as much as the abusive impostors and multiple screen names. It's not stopping or interfering with anyone else from posting. Once the ignore feature is back, it will be easier to avoid posters anyone wants to. In the meantime, how bout them sox(:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

With Marakakis out for 6 weeks the Sox should offer Elles to the Orioles for a ransome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

With Marakakis out for 6 weeks the Sox should offer Elles to the Orioles for a ransome.

Not sure they need him.  Do they anyone in their system to bring up in his place?  Too bad about Brian Roberts too. He was there for all the down years. He deserves to be in it.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

He knows he can't post, so he's putting as much as he can in the thread title. It never bothered me nearly as much as the abusive impostors and multiple screen names. It's not stopping or interfering with anyone else from posting. Once the ignore feature is back, it will be easier to avoid posters anyone wants to. In the meantime, how bout them sox(:

When someone tries to monopolize the board it is disruptive. Whether for their own egotistical purposes like idiots or Bill806, or to mock the Sox like smellybeind/smileybenithefool. I really don't see an appreciable difference. The intent may be different, but the effect is the same.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

He obviously isn't banned.  If he was we couldn't see his posts.  It is just another issue with the board.

Which is brutal now by the way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

He obviously isn't banned.  If he was we couldn't see his posts.  It is just another issue with the board.

snake, they couldn't build all the features by the deadline. they're trying to keep the site up and running, while they finish it. Apparently, many can't post at all. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

snake, they couldn't build all the features by the deadline. they're trying to keep the site up and running, while they finish it. Apparently, many can't post at all. 

I know.  I recognize that there are real people trying to do real jobs under a lot of pressure  It's just too bad is all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I noticed that you and he are the only ones complaining about his banishment

You can add me to the list of people who want 2004 back ASAP. I enjoyed seeing so much Sox news collected into one place. I hope its just the software..and I think thats what it is since 2004 doesn't initiate personal stuff here.
    Hey Dottie: LETS GET 2004 BACK NOW!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:

Meanwhile we can't see all of the doctored photos that belittle Sox players and BV that 2004Idiots / Pinstripezac was so proficient at. What a downright shame that we are being deprived of that.

If he were banned his threads would not be allowed either. So cheer up; your Photoshop lessons will resume shortly.

Sections
Shortcuts