2004Idiot Please Stop

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

2004Idiot Please Stop

I get it you got burned by Burrito and were upset. Now you're upset with Carnie. The only thing I ask you is to grow up and leave the rest of the board alone. Your humor is not funny. You have had problems with spamming the board with copy and paste articles in the past but I would trade that to stop your harassment of follow board members.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: 2004Idiot Please Stop

+1. 2004, you're driving posters away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

2004IDIO is a good man .....  Knows his baseball and is a very creative poster !!!!  We all have strengths & short-cummings !!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I get it you got burned by Burrito and were upset. Now you're upset with Carnie. The only thing I ask you is to grow up and leave the rest of the board alone. Your humor is not funny. You have had problems with spamming the board with copy and paste articles in the past but I would trade that to stop your harassment of follow board members.

As someone who has supported you in the past 2004, I feel like I should also ask you to stop harassing other posters like Carnie and Burrito here. Its just not good form in a public forum. I continue to appreciate your baseball related posts here, but the multiple user names and endless threads really should be modified. IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

2004IDIO is a good man .....  Knows his baseball and is a very creative poster !!!!  We all have strengths & short-cummings !!

Bill, 

Idiot2004 is a troll, never has anything positive to say about anyone except he seems to like you for some reason, other than that his moniker says it all. "IDIOT". Why you continually support him is beyond my comprehension. 

Hetch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Bill, 

Idiot2004 is a troll, never has anything positive to say about anyone except he seems to like you for some reason, other than that his moniker says it all. "IDIOT". Why you continually support him is beyond my comprehension. 

Hetch

You think it might have anything to do with all those "In Defense of Bill-806" threads?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Bill, 

Hetch

Just trying to get everyone to "get along"  !!  Not sure that Al Gores internet is the way to do it......... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Hes acting like a class A troll. Once they decide to ban IP addresses all this nonsense will stop. Until then, I guess the ignore button is our friend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Salem Witch Hunt

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Salem Witch Hunt

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

kids these day...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

As someone who has supported you in the past 2004, I feel like I should also ask you to stop harassing other posters like Carnie and Burrito here. Its just not good form in a public forum. I continue to appreciate your baseball related posts here, but the multiple user names and endless threads really should be modified. IMO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

You sound like the Libs you & billy like to bash.  When folks tell the truth about you, it's a witch hunt.  McCarthyism!  They're all out to get me.......

Dude!  Perhaps you really are as immature as these sane posters think you have become?  If it walks like a duck.....

Grow up & get a grip.  At least you could go get a room with billy-69.  Stiffy's even done with him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Just out of curiosity Bill......can you define 'short-cummings' for all of us.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

If you dont have a leg to stand on, you cant put your foot down....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Just out of curiosity Bill......can you define 'short-cummings' for all of us.......

LOL...  If 2004idiots could sound a bit more inarticulate, I would swear he was little billy-69.  If the conventions of writing, i.e. grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. were closer to a 3rd grader, we could assume they were one in the same. 

No.......   billy-69 is as he seems to be.  A narcissist of limited intellectual capacity.  Dad needs to take out his paddle old school, and get control of his petulant child.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

The solution for all:

Talkin' Baseball (Willie, Mickey & "The Duke") Lyrics

by Terry Cashman. From 61*

Talkin' Baseball (Willie, Mickey & "The Duke") by Terry Cashman
    The whiz kids had won it,
    Bobby Thompson had done it,
    And Yogi read the comics all the while.
    Rock n roll was being born,
    Marijuana we would scorn,
    So down on the corner
    The national past-time went on trial.

Refrain:
    We're talkin' baseball
    Kluzuski Campanella
    Talkin' baseball
    The man and Bobby Fella
    The Scooter, the Barber, and the Newc
    They knew them all from Boston to Dubuque
    Especially Willie, Mickey, and the Duke.

Well Casey was winning,
    Hank Aaron was beginning,
    One Robbie going out, one coming in.
    Kiner and Midget Cadell,
    The Thumper and Mel Parnell,
    And Ike was the only one winning down in Washington.

Refrain.

Now my old friend
    The Bachelor
    Wee he swore he was the Oklahoma Kid.
    And Cookie played hooky
    To go and see the Duke,
    And me I always loved Wil Willie .
    Those were the days.

Well now it's the 80's,
    And Brett is the greatest,
    And Bobby Bonds could play for everyone.
    Rose is at the Vet,
    Rusty again is a Met,
    And the great Alexander is pitching again in Washington.

I'm talkin' baseball,
    Like Reggie, Cueez(?) and Berry,
    Talkin' baseball,
    Carew and Gaylord Perry,
    Seaver, Bobby Schmidt and Vida Blue,
    If Cooperstown is calling, it's no fluke.
    They'll be with Willie, Mickey, and the Duke.
    Willie, Mickey, and the Duke. (Say hey, say hey, say hey)
    It was Willie, Mickey and the Duke (Say hey, say hey, say hey)
    I'm talkin' Willie, Mickey and the Duke (Say hey, say hey, say hey)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

You're truly losing it 2004.  You should see someone.  Time to get out of the basement.  Put down the Cheetos....  take a walk.  Why do I picture this guy in a dark basement, at a kidney shaped desk, on a swivel chair, surrounded by 4 computers, with 4 dif. personalities, looking like Jabba The Hut???

Time to clear your head big boy.  Go take a walk.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Salem Witch Hunt

posted at 3/22/2013 8:42 AM EDT

• 2004Idiot
    • First: 3/12/2013
    • Last: 3/22/2013

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to ArtCarnie's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

spam

and not even funny

actually they're very funny.

The only thing that's funny is that you actually think you might be fooling anyone.

I repeat:
    Art Carney is regarded as one of the finest comic actors in television history.

Comedy is very important in one's life. Art Carney is most remembered for the simple-minded, effusive, and charismatic character of Ed Norton who played a foil to Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden on the situation comedy The Honeymooners.

I chose his name for my moniker in dedication to the smile he brought me and millions of fans of his.

You are not Art Carney.

Please do not confuse yourself with this great actor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Innocent carnie came over to the game thread to cyberstalk me!

Keep defending him.

• carnie
    • First: 5/26/2008
    • Last: 3/23/2013

Re: Spring Training Game Thread:Pirates at Red Sox

posted at 3/23/2013 3:19 PM EDT

posted at 3/22/2013 8:42 AM EDT

• 2004Idiot
    • First: 3/12/2013
    • Last: 3/22/2013

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to ArtCarnie's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

spam

and not even funny

actually they're very funny.

The only thing that's funny is that you actually think you might be fooling anyone.

I repeat:
    Art Carney is regarded as one of the finest comic actors in television history.

Comedy is very important in one's life. Art Carney is most remembered for the simple-minded, effusive, and charismatic character of Ed Norton who played a foil to Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden on the situation comedy The Honeymooners.

I chose his name for my moniker in dedication to the smile he brought me and millions of fans of his.

You are not Art Carney.

Please do not confuse yourself with this great actor.