2012 bright spot Morales, Pedro C., Middlebrooks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

2012 bright spot Morales, Pedro C., Middlebrooks

Franklin Morales has been a help to the rotation, he is a keeper next year. Pedro C has been a spark plug, Middlebrooks is developing. Buch seems to be righting his ship. Other positive observations.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

Re: 2012 bright spot Morales, Pedro C., Middlebrooks

there are no bright spots on the horizon.There is only doom and gloom and pestilance and famine with a big helping of locusts and draught.The end is near.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I'll add Atchison, Ortiz, Miller, Mortenson to that list. To bad Atchison got hurt he was really pitching well. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

In response to "Re: 2012 bright spot Morales, Pedro C., Middlebrooks": [QUOTE]I'll add Atchison, Ortiz, Miller, Mortenson to that list. To bad Atchison got hurt he was really pitching well.  Posted by stan17[/QUOTE] Agree, Scott Atchison was pitching well and yes Papi was doing very well. Papi's cloudy negative was whining about pay when he is the highest paid DH.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

I'd add Doubront to the list of bright spots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

The great thing about Baseball is there are always surprises.  I knew coming into this season that there would be some players who would unexpectedly under perform and I also knew there would be some nice surprises.  We always seem some type of break out performance or a career year.

The only problem has been that this year the bad has outweighed the good

Sections
Shortcuts