2012 World Series Thread: Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: 2012 World Series Thread: Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants

Good greif, how tall is Erin Andrews? She towers over Scut.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Final game and thread of 2012. See everybody opening day. Have a safe and good winter. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

The TV ratings in all of this have been a disaster for MLB....Some of the lowest ever...Sad that, but that is partially because of the 2 TV markets involved....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Series over. Sweep.  The most boring and lowest rated World Series ever.  No doubt the best team won.  Tigers were pathetic chokers  who could not hit good pitching.   A.L.  is no longer the top dog.  Giants embarrassed the overrated Tigers.  That is all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shes tall but not that tall. Must be wearing heels. My nephew and I were talking about her a few weeks leaving ESPN for FOX.  my mother kept talking about when she was on dancing with the stars. I said mom be quiet no one cares about her dancing! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Final game and thread of 2012. See everybody opening day. Have a safe and good winter. 

[/QUOTE]

You too, jbay...Take care and God bless....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shes tall but not that tall. Must be wearing heels. My nephew and I were talking about her a few weeks and my mother kept talking about when she was on dancing with the stars. I said mom be quiet no one cares about her dancing. 

[/QUOTE]

Didnt see her dance. Sometimes she looks really cute, and other times Im not so sure. Kinda like that girl on Sienfeld that looked different depending on how the light hit her.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Series over. Sweep.  The most boring and lowest rated World Series ever.  No doubt the best team won.  Tigers were pathetic chokers  who could not hit good pitching.   A.L.  is no longer the top dog.  Giants embarrassed the overrated Tigers.  That is all.

[/QUOTE]

Tigers never really lived up to the hype this season. good team, but not great. Were heavy favorites to win their divison and they barely won it by 2 games. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Harold Reynolds on FOX...God bless him....Nice comeback from his Disney days and that whole sexual harassment bologna...He is just one of the best in my book...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shes tall but not that tall. Must be wearing heels. My nephew and I were talking about her a few weeks and my mother kept talking about when she was on dancing with the stars. I said mom be quiet no one cares about her dancing. 

[/QUOTE]

Didnt see her dance. Sometimes she looks really cute, and other times Im not so sure. Kinda like that girl on Sienfeld that looked different depending on how the light hit her.

[/QUOTE]

LOL Thats what I said.  She does a good job. We were talking about female field reporters and my nephew said she's no Heidi Whatney, who got fired from the lakers before doing one game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL Thats what I said.  She does a good job. We were talking about female field reporters and my nephew said she's no Heidi Whatney, who got fired from the lakers before doing one game.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Hiedi is one of a kind. I always had a crush on Hanna Storm, and she still looks pretty good for her age.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Congrats to the Giants.  God bless Green Party Celt. Keep up the good work , Teil. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Bud Selig needs a new tailor and a new wardrobe manager...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Leyland a real class act. Wish the Sox had him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Have to like Erin Andrews. She is the sideline Princess , but Alex Flanagan is the best in the business.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Panda Bear had an awesome series....Well deserved....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Leyland a real class act. Wish the Sox had him.

[/QUOTE]

One of my  favorites. Wonder if he'll be back. last year of his contract.

Bud looks like he's on his last leg. Past his bedtime

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Man....Fox loves blondes......No matter what...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Nothing against Erin Andrews....But where is Heidi Watney when you need her...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The ball Scut hit resembled the ball Morgan hit in the 9th inning of game 7, 1975. That game was 4-3 too, if Im not much mistaken.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Goodnight Exam.  Goodnight J-Bay.  Goodnight Yonkersman. Goodnight Pawsox Phil. Goodnight "Monsieur" Teilhardian. Goodnight John Boy.  Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are. Goodnight all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yip. Night all. I think I will sign off too. Later.......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Me. too. Night all. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Gee, is this is the thread I missed out on? I feel so bad. It's riveting. A Yankee fan starts a game thread on the WS on a Sox board and apparently it's the only place Sox fans are allowed to post about the WS according to Burrito, or Taco, or Ham sandwich.

My apologies for commenting on the WS on another thread. I would hate to upset the balance of Yankee dominance on BDC.

Hopefully, everyone saying their goodbyes are really leaving.