2013 AL East Division Champion!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

2013 AL East Division Champion!!

Wow, no one have started a thread about Boston winning the AL East Division title.  Most of them right now have spend an awful time creating a topic to bash a player tonite who have done a horrible job such as one fan bashing on Tawaza!!

Unbelievable fans!!!

Well, anyway, congrats to the Boston Red Sox team for winning the AL East Divisional title!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: 2013 AL East Division Champion!!

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Wow, no one have started a thread about Boston winning the AL East Division title.  Most of them right now have spend an awful time creating a topic to bash a player tonite who have done a horrible job such as one fan bashing on Tawaza!!

Unbelievable fans!!!

Well, anyway, congrats to the Boston Red Sox team for winning the AL East Divisional title!!

If the Sox win the World Series, there will still be people complaining about something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Unbelievable fans!!!

If the Sox win the World Series, there will still be people complaining about something.

I know.  Thought last year bashing was bad, but I strongly think this year is worser!!  Dont understand these whining fans!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Unbelievable fans!!!

I know.  Thought last year bashing was bad, but I strongly think this year is worser!!  Dont understand these whining fans!!

Sorry man I was busy watching the celebration!! Bring on the playoffs!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Unbelievable fans!!!

Just watching the festivities Uconn...congrats to the Sox in 2013...and is anyone else ready to anoint Ben Cherington a genius for the work he did in a little over a year...worst to first BABY!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

We've won 94 games and the AL East despite such a crappy manager.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

This can't be true.  I remember reading in November that Toronto was the AL East champs...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Congrats to the Red Sox! Worst to first, but it is a different team. This team is awesome. Too bad we can't keep them together forever!

Congrats to the best manager in baseball as well! I don't think it's discipline that made the difference, I think it was the fact that he's obviously an intelligent man the players respect. And I love the fact he was a pitching coach. What a difference that has made.

Oh, and Ben hasn't done so bad as well. Kudos all around!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

Laughing

If a manager doesn't have confidence in his ball players, even when they're going badly, they're not going to have confidence in themselves. And when a ballplayer's confidence is gone, you haven't got a ballplayer - Birdie Tebbetts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I'm watching the Rays vs the Orioles. Tied in the twelfth. Obviously , a very important game for Tampa Bay. Yet , everywhere you look there are many , many empty blue seats. Disgraceful. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Amazing team!  Farrell should be A.L. manager of the year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Just an amazing turn around. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

We've won 94 games and the AL East despite such a crappy manager.

I hope you're joking Lloyd. From a biased point of view I have uesd the moniker Jaytf25 then they switched me to jaytftwofive, but my real name is actually................John Farrell. I have to be bias in when it comes to liking this manager.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Good job sox!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Btw, I hope all the posters who didn't show up for winning the division, are at least here for SmileyBeni Day -- almost as important, but not quite -- depending on the season, of course. :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Duplicate; meant for another thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Unbelievable fans!!!

Thanks for starting the thread, UConn.

We do have a lot to celebrate and enjoy!

Amazing what a TEAM can do!   Outstanding FO work, extraordinary team play, insightful managerial application.

GO SOX!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Unbelievable fans!!!

I know.  Thought last year bashing was bad, but I strongly think this year is worser!!  Dont understand these whining fans!!

I live in the land of the enemy.  That is to say, NY state, southern Finger Lakes area and I have a blast with the rivalry.  But the whining among some of our fans is what I have often taken <UCH more time addressing.

Let 'em whine, finally.

We can enjoy.  Standing with 'em when they are down, standing with 'em no matter what.  Enjoying the winning is all the more!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Unbelievable fans!!!

Like it or not there is a group of our fellow bloggers that use this forum for the sole purpose of trying to incite the loyalist of Red Sox Nation. While many others simply live in a world of doom and gloom. Given the anonymous nature of the use of screen names and the inability of the BDC to gleen out those that have multiple screen names. I've learned to ignore many and only open and comment on threads that appeal to my baseball sensibility. A lesson learned on another site where I engaged in what i thought was a good debate with a few posters only to learn that it was one individual with three different screen names arguing both sides. The moral of my story is that things are not always as they appear. That goes double on sports forums.

Back to baseball....

I too would like to offer my congratulations and gratitude to the 2013 Boston Red Sox of the American League, winners of the "East Division Championship". A team that played inspired baseball all year led by a host of characters. Who in one season helped to change what was a toxic environment, came together played as one and achieved. What an amazing turnaround for this club. Worst to first is always something to get excited about, to do so in the AL East Is an even greater accomplishment. 

Now let's get busy securing homefield....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Thats our team !!!!   Dad & BILL-806 are soooo proud & thrilled with the job that they "all" did......   Ben, that was one heck of a "TRANSFORMATION", son !!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Wow! Last to first in 12 months.  Congratulations to a wonderful team and the management for putting it together.  It will be fun watching you in the playoffs.

Bruins in Stanley Cup finals in 2013, Red Sox in World Series in 2013, Patriots in Super Bowl in 2014!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Going into the season all I thought was the Sox would be better than the yankees.  That was my only expectation.  And now, another World Series?  This could be as good as 2004 and 2007 and a much different team.  And look at Ortiz's legacy if they win - he's already a HOF'er but if he wins again in 2013 - wow, he may have a special place right next to the new Yaz statue......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Wicked awesome

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

congrats guys..title earned..clearly the best team this season..

Sections
Shortcuts