2013 AL Playoffs: From the Impotent Rays Offense to ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: 2013 AL Playoffs: From the Impotent Rays Offense to ?

Every ALCS team has now played 4 or 5 (Tampa) games.  The team stats show the Sox have the best hitting and second best pitching.  Small sample, absolutely.  But it correlates well with season long stats. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

You know.....in all honesty I too have fun laughing at all of Softy's 'short'comings in all of his predictions and knowledge of the sport..(obviously)...   I think it's time to make a CONCERTED effort in really ignoring him for good.  Obviously he's a troll.....so let's stop feeding him.  Eventually he'll go back to routing for the Dodgers and go away.  Let's enjoy this great season and ride the wave for long as it lasts.....without the troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

You know.....in all honesty I too have fun laughing at all of Softy's 'short'comings in all of his predictions and knowledge of the sport..(obviously)...   I think it's time to make a CONCERTED effort in really ignoring him for good.  Obviously he's a troll.....so let's stop feeding him.  Eventually he'll go back to routing for the Dodgers and go away.  Let's enjoy this great season and ride the wave for long as it lasts.....without the troll.

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zetterberg80. Show Zetterberg80's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxFireman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Softy is like HSV-1/2, you can't get rid of him.  If everyone in here ignored him for reals he would just go under a different name.  He's here for a reason, as we all are and he too needs his convictions validated.  Thing is instead of through discourse and taking the initiative to expand his knowledge he chooses to constrain himself to his own views and lash out and belittle anyone who says different.  

Most of us seek validation through civil discussion and finding common ground, he needs to do it by putting himself above others. 

A very troubled individual I suspect he is, where did he go today? he disappeared so quickly.  He was getting pummeled in here today though. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Better hope it's not to Miggy, Fielder and VMart, and be careful if you wish for the Red Sox farm team offense wearing those yellow and green uniforms.

The series I guaranteed the Red Sox would win is now over. Time to get out of exhibition baseball form, put away the champagne, and perform at a higher level against teams better than a AAA team. 

Wait...aren't you the same idiot that said "You should fear the Rays"?  So, now they're a triple A team?

Lol.  Funny ****.  

Sections
Shortcuts