2013 Can't start soon enough! 2012 Red Sox were the worst MLB Value in MLB History!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: 2013 Can't start soon enough! 2012 Red Sox were the worst MLB Value in MLB History!

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

2nd worst team in the AL, and the worst team value bust in MLB hsitory!

I've made my complaints clear. I'm shocked at how cheerleader Red Sox fans are making excuses for 2012 and 2011, and 2010, and 2009.

In 2013, I expect intense fan demand for accountability by complaining and jeering unprofessional MLB player performance.

Join me in transforming the Red Sox fanbase of pod-like cheerleader drones.

Thank you.

Softlaw

Transform THIS!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: 2013 Can't start soon enough! 2012 Red Sox were the worst MLB Value in MLB History!

One cheerleader drone, still cheerleading his soylent green on Tuesdays.

Excellent reference.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

2nd worst team in the AL, and the worst team value bust in MLB hsitory!

I've made my complaints clear. I'm shocked at how cheerleader Red Sox fans are making excuses for 2012 and 2011, and 2010, and 2009.

In 2013, I expect intense fan demand for accountability by complaining and jeering unprofessional MLB player performance.

Join me in transforming the Red Sox fanbase of pod-like cheerleader drones.

Thank you.

Softlaw

Jeering from your living room doesn't count. Will you be at Fenway in 2013?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He admitted once that he doesn't even watch the games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Who cares about value? It is all be wins who cares what the payroll if you win te World Series? There is moral victories in baseball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I'm going to steal one of Burrito's lines. If boring people were a crime softlaw would be on death row.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Can we make it our secondary mission to retire outdated cliches.  Overly simplistic, warn out cliches bug the HECK out of me.

"Pitching and defense wins."  This implies that there is a single formula to winning a championship, when, in fact, there are infinite formulas.  Teams have won w/ pitching and teams have won w/ offense.  

"never pay for a free agent over 30"  Every single free agent is an individual.  Please do not put every free agent over 30 in a single category. 

"We should play the kids"  Every prospect is an individual.  Dont say play the kids.  Specify which kids and convince me that this particular prospect is different from teh 200 other ones like him.

It is my personal belief that every decision should be weighed independently on its own merits.  Creating a master list of overly simplistic "dont's" and managing your team accordingly is nothing short of stupid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Can we make it our secondary mission to retire outdated cliches.  Overly simplistic, warn out cliches bug the HECK out of me.

"Pitching and defense wins."  This implies that there is a single formula to winning a championship, when, in fact, there are infinite formulas.  Teams have won w/ pitching and teams have won w/ offense.  

"never pay for a free agent over 30"  Every single free agent is an individual.  Please do not put every free agent over 30 in a single category. 

"We should play the kids"  Every prospect is an individual.  Dont say play the kids.  Specify which kids and convince me that this particular prospect is different from teh 200 other ones like him.

It is my personal belief that every decision should be weighed independently on its own merits.  Creating a master list of overly simplistic "dont's" and managing your team accordingly is nothing short of stupid.

Amen and Lady Luck play an immense part in baseball from prospects to WS she is there all the time.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Who cares about value? It is all be wins

Yes, Barock, and 69 wins for nearly 200 million a year isn't what it's all about.

There you go again, as Reagan would say. You are just so jealous of people making more money than you.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

but but moonslav59 said we would win it all..... as did jimdavis... notin.... JimfromFlorida...... and so many other positive fans.....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

but but moonslav59 said we would win it all..... as did jimdavis... notin.... JimfromFlorida...... and so many other positive fans.....

I know.  hahaha.  What kind of moron roots for his favorite team to succeed.  hahaha.  suckers.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

I know.  hahaha.  What kind of moron roots for his favorite team to succeed.  hahaha.  suckers.

MaYbe I should start a thread on "Positive Poster of the Year" ? 

notin

westernoregon

jimdavis

JimfromFlorida

Shall I go on? They all demean people they don't agree with often hiding under the "positive fan" cloak.....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

but but Mr. Softlaw Wake was going to be the all*time wins leader had the offense and bullpen not pulled up lame... for 8 weeks straight

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

MaYbe I should start a thread on "Positive Poster of the Year" ? 

notin

westernoregon

jimdavis

JimfromFlorida

Shall I go on? They all demean people they don't agree with often hiding under the "positive fan" cloak.....

You left off Carnie, JB, wolfpack, and a few more.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

carnie doesn't demean anyone.... j-bay is a blur.... my point is that so many "positve" posters actually spend all their time bashing the alleged "non-fans"...

I could and should ad harness and his cousin bummerfangsdotcom to the list.... but harness isn't here to defend himself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Big difference between "rooting for the team to succeed" and stating that the Red Sox would win the title in 2011 and be title contenders in 2012. That was delusional.

What team starts Tim Wastefield to get his 200th win, loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss, in the middle of the 2011 playoff race?

That was ugly.  No doubt.  

Sections
Shortcuts