2013 Can't start soon enough! 2012 Red Sox were the worst MLB Value in MLB History!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: 2013 Can't start soon enough! 2012 Red Sox were the worst MLB Value in MLB History!

Yes.... moon and harn could never live that down.... 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: 2013 Can't start soon enough! 2012 Red Sox were the worst MLB Value in MLB History!

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

None of these Big Labor hands make more money than I do.

[/QUOTE]

Sure you make 10's of million of dollaher and waste your time here. So jealous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

Big difference between "rooting for the team to succeed" and stating that the Red Sox would win the title in 2011 and be title contenders in 2012. That was delusional.

What team starts Tim Wastefield to get his 200th win, loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss, in the middle of the 2011 playoff race?

[/QUOTE]

And what about your prediction based on mathematical proof that the Sox would make the playoffs in 2011? Was that delusional?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying the Sox will win the title any time, any season. Your have no more insight to their chances than anyone. I personally thought they were done in 2004 down 3-0 in the ALCS. I was just hoping for them not to be eliminated at home. No one predicted what came next, including you. That's what being a fan is about. Hoping against hope and cheering on the team no matter the circumstances.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't make predictions. I make probablity assessments. That Wastefield would keep going out there and the talk was about his 200th win was something that was beyond comprehension. It lead to the long odds of probability and the greatest collapse in MLB season history.

"Cheering on the team no matter what". Pretty much sums up your issue. Accountability for labor embarrassing performance and performance effort is as important as cheerleading good works of labor. Unfortunately, contracts that aren't based upon actual production leave the fans as the only accountability source for bad labor effort and production.

Unfortunately, Red Sox fans are cheerleading too much and not jeering enough.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the Red Sox are stuck with you as a "fan", Mr. "probability assessment". That's a good one, very funny. What are your probability assessments for the upcoming season? Not predictions mind you, saying what will likely happen should never be confused with a prediction. Huh? wuzzit?

I'm a Red Sox fan. I always cheer because that is how you support your team. See you at the ballpark! 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't make predictions. I make probablity assessments. That Wastefield would keep going out there and the talk was about his 200th win was something that was beyond comprehension. It lead to the long odds of probability and the greatest collapse in MLB season history.

"Cheering on the team no matter what". Pretty much sums up your issue. Accountability for labor embarrassing performance and performance effort is as important as cheerleading good works of labor. Unfortunately, contracts that aren't based upon actual production leave the fans as the only accountability source for bad labor effort and production.

Unfortunately, Red Sox fans are cheerleading too much and not jeering enough.

[/QUOTE]

Do you use median averages for that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

You deserve what you get, high prices for bad labor performance. Cheerlead that. No one deserved to be jeered more than Beckett and Ellsbury and Lackey and Crawford. You bet they hear it, and human pride makes them want to quiet it. It's not the same as jeering some rookie mistakes or a few bad plays or efforts over a full season.

[/QUOTE]

I get entertainment from the Red Sox in good times and bad. That's how competitve sports work out. The Sox had a nice run and it sure was fun while it lasted. Players pride does not come from fans reactions to their performance. It comes from inside and from their teammates. Even the great Ted Williams did not react to what he considered fickle fans.

Sections
Shortcuts