2013 Red Sox: "Significantly Improved Team" - Hunter Golden, Fire Brand of the Americal League

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: 2013 Red Sox:

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

"You are still talking about nonbaseball issues-- like 90% of your posts that are not cut & pastes or links to articles."

The thread was great and 100% about baseball issues until Hill came and Zac came in  playing the plagarism card and Babe came in with his routine. They are Seattle and NYY fans who love to come here and kill positive threads. This is a Red Sox forum and fans have every right to be hopeful. Go look at the Tazawa thread and see how Zac tried to ruin that for optimistic fans. It happens daily and you seem to ignore it. Don't blame me for all of these threads being hijacked. This thread would have been fine without the the interruptions by Hill, Babe, and Zac. Losing faith in you Moonslav.

I'm blaming you for turning the Rethinking 2013 thread into a nonbaseball thread, and I'm blaming you for keeping this thread off track.

Your MO is to constantly go on and on about this poster did this, that poster did that.  Yeah, maybe this time someone else took it off track, but you are so eager to keep it that way.

You "losing faith in [me]" is not something that bothers me in the least.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I've won the debate on this thread apparently based on your non-response on the specifics. I will go look at the Rethinking 2013 thread.

As I said above, Hill, Babe, and Zac steered this thread off track and that is obvious. I was not plagarizing.  You are upset that I brought in a different opinion on the 2013 Red Sox.

Not at all. I have been debating many posters for weeks and weeks who hold your view. The difference is they stick to baseball instead of continously blathering about which poster is a troll, and which poster does not deserve to have us go and discuss baseball on their threads (see the Alibike thread).

I'm fine with you agreeing with Ben and many posters on this thread.

I have answered everyone's specific points and questions. I'm not sure what "nonresponse" you are talking about.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Your non-response to:

Hill claiming plagarism which was inaccurate.

Babe interrupting the thread with his trollism.

Zac saying that the topic of the thread was plagarism.

You apparently did not re-read the thread .

It was a baseball thread until Hill, Babe, ans Zac interferred.

Why not admit that.  Review the thread.

I don't care about who took it off track. That's your game not mine, but I did say this that I think answered your jouvenile question (see underlined part):

I'm blaming you for turning the Rethinking 2013 thread into a nonbaseball thread, and I'm blaming you for keeping this thread off track.

Your MO is to constantly go on and on about this poster did this, that poster did that.  Yeah, maybe this time someone else took it off track, but you are so eager to keep it that way.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

But ALL of the evidence ( re-read the thread) is that Hill, Babe, and Zac took this thread off track. This is obvious. Why not review it and admit the obvious?

I said someone else took it off track, and so what? You kept it going, so that makes you better, because "some else started it"? You must excel at playground politics.

Let's debate every thread in the future and pinpoint who takes the thread off track, you will be surprised. How about Softlaw, how can you EVER excuse him? You seem to love the fact that he is so much of a phony, liar, pretender. Yet you NEVER accuse of him taking a thread off track - like you do me? It seems to many here that you and Softlaw are a tag team.

Give me a break! There must be hundreds of times I have told him "more off topic drivel". 

You are grasping at straws and divertting attention away from your own lame antics.

Softlaw is a magician at hijacking every thread but you never accuse him of that.  How come? He is completely full of drivel, nonsense, and hatred, and yet you give him a pass.

In the same breath you say I need softy to argue with, and I "give him a pass".

Get a grip on yourself, dude.

Why not report him to BDC?

I am 100% against censorship. Even for you.

Am I more of a distraction? Give me a break.

When did I say you are more of a distraction than softy? Are you now following softy's antics of misrepresenting other poster's positions? I could use your logic now and accuse you of actually being softy.

How childish!

Bottom line, Moonslav loves the presence of Softlaw.

Yes. smart assumption, Sherlock. You are brilliant!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

Did you somehow overlook Babe's post?

In my post that raised the plagiarism issue, I linked the original plagiarized by helloitsmeagain.

But you didn't say anything in the thread Babe created, which was created before this thread hence your link. Why wait until a Sox fan does it and then start going after "plagiarism"?

As far as I'm concerned, if you credit the author of the column, it's fine. If you get thrown in jail for it, so be it. It's amazing that any excuse to attack a Sox poster's thread has been done by Yankee trolls and their pals, which you are one. I'm tired of Sox posters' threads being attacked here for the most ridiculous reasons.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

In response to garyhow's comment:

IMO Edith hit the nail right on the head .

which was exactly hills point

pike didn't get anything right not even the C & P

The author of the OP was named in the thread title.
    Garyhow was referring to the opinions / synopsis of that author and not to Pike.

Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

You definitely are a conflict seeker. I merely started a thread about someone with a more optimistic view of the 2013 Red Sox and that seems to bug the heck out of you who is a Yankee troll. You are a problem here. Kim is right. What is wrong with Sox fans being exposed to optimism, you just did the same charade on the Tazawa thread.

Zac being here just to discuss the Sox only makes sense to his pals here. He's as transparent as glass to me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

In response to garyhow's comment:

IMO Edith hit the nail right on the head .

which was exactly hills point

pike didn't get anything right not even the C & P

The author of the OP was named in the thread title.
    Garyhow was referring to the opinions / synopsis of that author and not to Pike.

Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

You definitely are a conflict seeker. I merely started a thread about someone with a more optimistic view of the 2013 Red Sox and that seems to bug the heck out of you who is a Yankee troll. You are a problem here. Kim is right. What is wrong with Sox fans being exposed to optimism, you just did the same charade on the Tazawa thread.

You complained about some of us discussing baseball on a thread started by someone you do not approve of, but how is that any worse than you turning this thread away from a nice discussion on baseball and towards the politics of BDC poster dynamics?

I don't know what you're reading, but every thread created by Pike has been attacked by Yankee trolls here. The same Yankee trolls who continually tell him he doesn't discuss baseball here. As I said in my previous post, Hill waited for a Sox fan to post an article to start his whole "plagiarism" nonsense. He doesn't seem to want to bother Babe's threads with his complaints, only using a link to them from a Sox thread. That's ridiculous to me.

Just as ridiculous as when Hill used to come to Beni's threads to defend the Yankee trolls there beating up Beni -- who btw never fought back. I never understood his position there either.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

But you didn't say anything in the thread Babe created, which was created before this thread hence your link. Why wait until a Sox fan does it and then start going after "plagiarism"?

I raised the issue in this thread only after blatant plagiarism in two posts.     I'll assume you've never worked as a professional writer or in the publishing industry. Those pieces were stolen from copyrighted websites that are financially supported by advertisers who pay for the right to have their ads appear alongside those columns (or nearby on the website).     My children learned the rules of plagiarism before they left elementary school. I'm disappointed by the flagrant disregard of the rules on this and other websites.   And I'm not sure who Babe is ... I respond to ideas, not to individuals or their affiliations.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

I raised the issue in this thread only after blatant plagiarism in two posts.   I'll assume you've never worked as a professional writer or in the publishing industry. Those pieces were stolen from websites that are financially supported by advertisers who pay for the right to have their ads appear alongside those columns (or nearby on the website).   My children learned the rules of plagiarism before they left elementary school. I'm disappointed by the flagrant disregard of the rules on this and other websites.   And I'm not sure who Babe is ... I respond to ideas, not to individuals or their affiliations.

My point is not only did it seem like yet another complaint about Pike's threads, you would have had to see how it's almost impossible for him to start a thread about the Sox here. To jump in and, seemingly join in the fun, really seemed petty to me considering your complaint. I doubt anyone's going to jail. And like I said, credit was given. I seriously doubt whether this site, in the offseason, would have any impact on the advertising on any site you're refrerring to.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

I did not sidetrack the discussion. I briefly noted the plagiariam, linked the plagiarized material and provided a link to a website that could educate readers on plagiarism.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/2013-red-sox-significantly-improved-team-hunter-golden-fire-brand-of-the-americal-league/100/6489767

Read your response.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Yes, someone else took the thread off track and it wasn't me. You targeted the wrong poster. You can review the evidence post-by-post. You accused me and you admitted  that you were wrong. I thought that you were a Red Sox fan but it appears that you are more into this forum than the Red Sox. I know that this forum can be addictive, especially when you paint your ego into a corner and there is no escape, but try to be be optimistic and not come down wirh Andrewmitch-itis. Poor Andrew, he will never again enjoy another Red Sox game. Poor Softlaw, he painted himself into hating every player on the Red Sox. I do hope that you don't follow that  same path. 12 hrs . per day Moon? That is what the faker in Ft. Lauderdale was doing at his peak when BDC retired his personna,.  

I changed my mind. You are worse than softy.

When you talk baseball, maybe I'll respond.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I did not sidetrack the discussion. I briefly noted the plagiariam, linked the plagiarized material and provided a link to a website that could educate readers on plagiarism.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/2013-red-sox-significantly-improved-team-hunter-golden-fire-brand-of-the-americal-league/100/6489767

Read your response.

This guy is on a mission to destroy this board while pretending to be the honest troll patrol cop.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Read your response.

This guy is on a mission to destroy this board while pretending to be the honest troll patrol cop.

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

I count at least two people who don't understand what plagiarism encompasses. Here is a link to a simple tutorial:

http://plagiarism.org/plagiarism-101/what-is-plagiarism/

I'de  click on it, but I'm too lazy, and fear malware.

ROFL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Read your response.

+1

At least 85% of softy's posts contain some baseball comments.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Still nothing about baseball. Not even one word.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts