2013 Red Sox............No way Jose!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: 2013 Red Sox............No way Jose!

Man.  I would get really depressed writing out miserable musings all day long.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

And looking for pictures of sheep on the internet.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Management must be held accountable and this forum will see to it that they are!!!!

Hey! There goes a unicorn!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Hey, lets not get carried away.  there are some awesome pictures of sheep on the internet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I post on many sites. Before the Red Sox can change the loser culture of massive payrolls in zero playoff wins, a change in management will be required. My job is to thin out the massive herd of quiet sheep getting fleeced. "Angry" is a word from the left, which goes like this:

"Angry old white guy"

Needless to say, pie in the sky is big seller. Reality may not be plreasant, but delusion isn't healthy on a personal or financial level.

I've succeeded in awakening a few sheep, but it's not enough. Management still has a doting sheep herd that is supportive or quiet about  the FA signings, and they are not outraged by 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. This allows the nonsense of passing off Dumpster, Shane and Drew and 36 million dollars for 2013 as a "viable professional product plan for 2013 150 million plus labor budget".

This thread shows just how many sheep there are. 

tr.v.  out·ragedout·rag·ingout·rag·es 1. To offend grossly against (standards of decency or morality); commit an outrage on. 2. To produce anger or resentment in

so you aren't angry.  You are outraged. Got it.

You think more people should be outraged. If people aren't outraged by the state of the Boston Red sox then they are sheep. In fact anyone that is outraged by the actions of a baseball team needs psychiatric help.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Hey, lets not get carried away.  there are some awesome pictures of sheep on the internet.

I have to agree that looking at sheep pictures probably eases depression in some manner.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In fact, anyone taking the time to project anger on a sports message board issue critique is the one who is in denial and beyond professional psychiatric help.

Oh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I am going to run this back.

You are not angry about the Red Sox. You are outraged about the Red Sox.

You feel that people should be outraged about the Red Sox. If they are not outraged about the Red Sox they are sheep.

You feel that anyone that comments on the fact that your views seem extreme and odd is beyond psychiatric help.

You post photos of sheep on the internet to make your points stronger.

I pretty much got it right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

As with other fan sites I freguent, the new media results in management and ownership paying attention to prevailing setiment on these sites. This site is a sanatized forum, but it still a guage of how much and what is getting censored on the fan approval or disapproval of Red Sox baseball as an entertainment value.

I know the first was a typo but then you spelled two words incorrectly that really are quite common.

It must be all the outrage.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You are angered by metaphor and sports message board criticisms. I have a tip for you, don't ready my comments or open my threads. And remember, make sure to stay in a single file when you hear that buzzing noise.

I am not angered by anything on here.

I am not outraged either.

That would be quite odd.

I am not sure how I would ready your comments.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I am not sure how I would ready your comments.

Calm down, you are garbling. Again, since it gets you so upset that you feel the need to keep posting on this thread, don't post on this thread. And don't read my comments.

You offer nothing but irrelevance in your comments. The only reason I read your comments is to respond to your trolling attacks on every thread I do and every comment I make.

Softy, to be fair, you deserve every trolling attack that comes your way.  I would hope that a stand-up Charlton Heston rightie like yourself would appreciate that you should be able to take what you dish out.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

LETS Go RED Sox!

CLAP,CLAP,CLAPCLAPCLAP!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I post on many sites. Before the Red Sox can change the loser culture of massive payrolls in zero playoff wins, a change in management will be required. My job is to thin out the massive herd of quiet sheep getting fleeced. "Angry" is a word from the left, which goes like this:

"Angry old white guy"

Needless to say, pie in the sky is big seller. Reality may not be plreasant, but delusion isn't healthy on a personal or financial level.

I've succeeded in awakening a few sheep, but it's not enough. Management still has a doting sheep herd that is supportive or quiet about  the FA signings, and they are not outraged by 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. This allows the nonsense of passing off Dumpster, Shane and Drew and 36 million dollars for 2013 as a "viable professional product plan for 2013 150 million plus labor budget".

This thread shows just how many sheep there are. 

Did they ban you from talksox yet?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I think the sheep pics were more interesting...

I hope work isn't monitoring this.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I blame the management who selected thos players for the collapse of 2011.

I blame God for allowing that management to exist.

Sections
Shortcuts