2013 Starting Pitcher Market: Where do you stand on that?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: 2013 Starting Pitcher Market: Where do you stand on that?

Righthander Hiroki Kuroda has signed a one-year, $15 million contract with the Yankees, according to MLB Trade Rumors, citing tweets by ESPN's Buster Olney:

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/11/yankees-agree-to-terms-with-hiroki-kuroda.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

Righthander Hiroki Kuroda has signed a one-year, $15 million contract with the Yankees, according to MLB Trade Rumors, citing tweets by ESPN's Buster Olney:

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/11/yankees-agree-to-terms-with-hiroki-kuroda.html

15 million for 16 win in the AL East seem fair, he by far was the Yankees most reliable starter last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Kuroda and Guthrie are off the market. Kuroda signed back with the Yankees and Guthrie with Kansas City.  I am not  crazy about either of them but I guess Young Ben has a plan or Larry Luchinno does.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Kuroda @ 15 million for one year is a big mistake. The high miles and age on this guy will implode in 2013. Fortunately, Kuroda is not the Yankees 1st rate pitcher, though he's on a 1st rate contract base. The Yankees should use that money on one of the 2nd rate FA pitchers like Grienke or Haren, since money isn't supposed to be an issue, but roster spots are. With the wheelchair contracts on A-Rod and Jeter and Tex, I believe they have a tighter budget than years past. If not, I guess rolling the dice on Kuroda iis harmless in their market.  

You said the same about Kuroda last year, and like Wake, if you keep saying te same thing over and over again, you're bound to eventually get it right one season.

Maybe this will be your next correct position. It's been years since your last, so hang in there clown!

Sections
Shortcuts