2014 Draftees crack soxprospect rankings.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: 2014 Draftees crack soxprospect rankings.

In response to moonslav59's comment:

People were bashing Brian Johnson during his slow start to professional ball too.

Sox4ever

Anybody who thinks that Brian Johnson is better than Bon Scott doesn't know anything...PERIOD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I don't remember Brian Johnson having a slow start to his professional career, other than the fact that he got hit in the face. Despite never being placed in the top pitching prospect group, he's pitched well at every level.

The first-round pick from the 2012 draft that I'm starting to get a little concerned about is Pat Light.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

I don't remember Brian Johnson having a slow start to his professional career, other than the fact that he got hit in the face. Despite never being placed in the top pitching prospect group, he's pitched well at every level.

The first-round pick from the 2012 draft that I'm starting to get a little concerned about is Pat Light.

Yeah Pat Light has yet to really show us something too.  His fastball is electric, so I wonder if he inevitably makes a shift to the bullpen and just takes off.  He could be the next Daniel Bard.....except without the meltdown hopefully. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

But even that is dreaming a bit on Light as he has a long way to go, but he does have something to dream on.  You can teach a guy how to pitch, and show him how to throw different pitches,  But you can't teach a guy to be 6 foot 6 and throw 97.

Sections
Shortcuts