2014 Fantasy Baseball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: 2014 Fantasy Baseball

In response to Archer1's comment:

Hey All-

I'm excited for my second year at the helm of the Jacobians (my moniker was formerly Titletown11). 

Last season was a bit disappointing for my team, I felt they underperformed. But I have a solid core going into this season along with a nice high draft pick so I am expecting a turnaround.

My keepers are Joey Votto (an offensive force when/if healthy), Ellsbury (could be extra dangerous with that short porch in right), Yadier Molina (top 3 catcher in the game), King Felix (stud, period), and Aroldis Chapman (K-machine and stud closer for a team that wins a lot of games).

Best of luck, all

that group of keepers looks just as good -if not better- than mine

Goldschmidt

Posey

Pedroia

Stanton

Pence/Castro

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

If you know anyone we need 2 or 3 more people.   Please Ignore my actions on the lately on the forum, I think my immaturity led me to make an aazzz out of myself in order to finally help me to crush the habit of posting here so much – for more than a year I wanted to stop posting and I couldn’t let go – sort of pathetic - thus the scorched Earth move, burning of the bridge as some might say.   Embarassed   Great to have you all back!   I will post on this thread and check my email and of course the league board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

U could email me to my dummy email address - just put your BDC name in the Header.

master.dummy@yahoo.com

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:

Immaturity?? How old are you. I've read your posts for years and it is apparent that you must be somewhere between 50 - 70 yrs. old. 

yeah, okay. My age is posted on my page.... can a 40 year old be immature? I would guess a 50 year old could be to. Don't worry about it dude - last thing you need me from me is to drive you over the edge for the umpteenth time. Don't wake the sleeping tiger jack-azz.

Sections
Shortcuts