3/24, 3/25, 3/26: Anyone going?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

3/24, 3/25, 3/26: Anyone going?

Marlins in jupiter Saturday.  Jays in Dunnedin Sunday.  Phillies at Jet Blue on Monday.

Anyone going?  Just checking.  I will be at all three.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: 3/24, 3/25, 3/26: Anyone going?

In Response to Re: 3/24, 3/25, 3/26: Anyone going?:
    In Response to 3/24, 3/25, 3/26: Anyone going? : Lucky you space have a great time heck seein how it's ST I'll even hope they win 1 ;-)
    Posted by pinstripezac

Thats mighty sporting of you Zac.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Get a job!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Get a job!
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Um.  You post here more than i do.  Same could be said for you.  

As for my spring training junket vacation with my father, if you would begrudge me that, I question your Red Sox/baseball appreciation and your kind heart (which, despite your endless barrage of offensive insults you have hurled my way, I still sense you have).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to 3/24, 3/25, 3/26: Anyone going?:
    Marlins in jupiter Saturday.  Jays in Dunnedin Sunday.  Phillies at Jet Blue on Monday. Anyone going?  Just checking.  I will be at all three.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Like to see Ozzie get tossed again with BobbyV waiving him goodbye...sounds like fun Space, have a chicken wing and cold beer for me...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to 3/24, 3/25, 3/26: Anyone going? : Like to see Ozzie get tossed again with BobbyV waiving him goodbye...sounds like fun Space, have a chicken wing and cold beer for me...
    Posted by beavis

Yeah, I'm hoping there is some lingering hostility on Ozzie's part over the wave.  Let's get ready to rummmmmbulllllllll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Good for you Spaceman. Wish I could make the 7 hour trip down but can't get away. Besides, I'd have to take out a loan for gas!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Besides, I'd have to take out a loan for gas!

Solendra, if Obama get's just one more term, will be the answer to energy prices. Obama takes campaign money from BP, just because they are green energy seekers. Exxon is the greedy Big Oil, not BP.

Space, you post here way more than I do. And posting sporadic comments over an hour or so during two periods of the cycle of a day is not the same thing as taking fat cat spring training vacations. If you aren't receiving government entitlements, which include Social Security and Medicare, you deserve it. Otherwise, get a job!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Besides, I'd have to take out a loan for gas! Solendra, if Obama get's just one more term, will be the answer to energy prices. Obama takes campaign money from BP, just because they are green energy seekers. Exxon is the greedy Big Oil, not BP. Space, you post here way more than I do. And posting sporadic comments over an hour or so during two periods of the cycle of a day is not the same thing as taking fat cat spring training vacations. If you aren't receiving government entitlements, which include Social Security and Medicare, you deserve it. Otherwise, get a job!
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

I've been looking for a place to get my truck outfitted for a solar panel, but to no avail.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

RS on Saturday 3/24 at Jet Blue seats right behind RS dugout. Me, my son, my father in law and my brother in law

Sections
Shortcuts